Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanSimp89

Edinburgh (or Scotland) Foxes Fans

Curious to see how many fans from Scotland make the trip south to watch LC.

I often travel from Edinburgh to North England games and to the KP when I can.

Love to hear of similar fans around the same area or Scotland in general making the trip down.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DanSimp89 said:

Love to hear of similar fans around the same area or Scotland in general making the trip down.

Are you a Leicester lad relocated to Edinburgh? Or, if not, why Leicester City? Just interested by the way.

39 minutes ago, DanSimp89 said:

Relocated mate. When I was 18. 

Its either Hearts or Hibs chat. Nobody knew who LC really were until they won the league and I have to convince them they did exist long before ?

Haha. I relocated to Aberdeen in 1975. Everyone at school assumed I was an Everton fan when they saw the blue strip in those days. Heathens lol

Edinburgh is in that sweet spot between North and South Scotland so tripping to England isnt all that bad. The Deen though, an extra hour and a half? Do you get along much?

? Wow, those tops would be a fortune now.

I coach children and I can confirm I have saw at least two or three City tops since my ten years here ?. Usually links via family and they have become proud after them becoming Prem Champs so dont mind showing their support to the usual Spurs, Man City/United, Barca, Real ‘faithful’ ?

• 10 months later...

Aberdeenshire based. Moved for work. Used to get down more when I stayed in Aberdeen when I could get first flight down pre match. Now it's a struggle to get through to ABZ first thing. Only get to one game or so a year. Most likely in recent years was champions League campaign, easier to fly across Europe and pick up a home end ticket.

Pain planning flights and not guaranteed tickets these days. e.g. Booked flights for match Vs Wolves 11/8, can't get a ticket. Only family stand available. Not sure what I'll do.

• 1 year later...
On 29/08/2018 at 19:04, DanSimp89 said:

Hi there just trying to see if there was any body from Edinburgh or surrounding area still going down to the K.P. 

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...