Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
splinterdream

Man Utd tickets help.

Hi

My 6 year old nephew has become a Leicester city fan despite his dad (my brother-in-law) being a forest fan. They want to take him to his first match to see us play United for his birthday, I'm a fox member but it only entitles me to buy 1 ticket (which I think is pretty poor tbh) ideally we'd like 2 adults 1 child ticket and I'd pay money upfront, if anyone can help I'd be much appreciated.

Lee.

7 hours ago, splinterdream said:

Hi

My 6 year old nephew has become a Leicester city fan despite his dad (my brother-in-law) being a forest fan. They want to take him to his first match to see us play United for his birthday, I'm a fox member but it only entitles me to buy 1 ticket (which I think is pretty poor tbh) ideally we'd like 2 adults 1 child ticket and I'd pay money upfront, if anyone can help I'd be much appreciated.

Lee.

Hi mate I could do this but I would need you to bank transfer  the money. Myself my daughter and my dad have memberships.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, dnewty said:

Hi mate I could do this but I would need you to bank transfer  the money. Myself my daughter and my dad have memberships.

Hi

have sent you message but have re-read this. have those memberships got points as i've just purchased further memberships but 2 have no points, wanted to get them today before they sell out, as he's 6 he wants to see Utd as he knows the players and all that.

• 2 weeks later...