splinterdream Posted 27 December 2018 Posted 27 December 2018 Hi My 6 year old nephew has become a Leicester city fan despite his dad (my brother-in-law) being a forest fan. They want to take him to his first match to see us play United for his birthday, I'm a fox member but it only entitles me to buy 1 ticket (which I think is pretty poor tbh) ideally we'd like 2 adults 1 child ticket and I'd pay money upfront, if anyone can help I'd be much appreciated. Lee.
dnewty Posted 27 December 2018 Posted 27 December 2018 7 hours ago, splinterdream said: Hi My 6 year old nephew has become a Leicester city fan despite his dad (my brother-in-law) being a forest fan. They want to take him to his first match to see us play United for his birthday, I'm a fox member but it only entitles me to buy 1 ticket (which I think is pretty poor tbh) ideally we'd like 2 adults 1 child ticket and I'd pay money upfront, if anyone can help I'd be much appreciated. Lee. Hi mate I could do this but I would need you to bank transfer the money. Myself my daughter and my dad have memberships.
splinterdream Posted 27 December 2018 Author Posted 27 December 2018 7 minutes ago, dnewty said: Hi mate I could do this but I would need you to bank transfer the money. Myself my daughter and my dad have memberships. Hi have sent you message but have re-read this. have those memberships got points as i've just purchased further memberships but 2 have no points, wanted to get them today before they sell out, as he's 6 he wants to see Utd as he knows the players and all that.
splinterdream Posted 29 December 2018 Author Posted 29 December 2018 Thank you. thanks to the very kind dnewty we now have the tickets we need, much appreciated.
LE8Blue Posted 29 December 2018 Posted 29 December 2018 I’m also looking for x2 adults or x1 adult and 1 under 22 if anyone can help please
Lambert09 Posted 9 January 2019 Posted 9 January 2019 Only game I can make this year as I live in Canada, looking for 2 ADULT tickets if possible.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.