Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
worth_the_wait

Ticket Fees & charges

1 hour ago, Livid said:

So we sell what around 5000 to 6000 tickets every home game, at £1.50 (i don't understand why the admin fee is more if you're not a STH), so £7500 to £9000 a game x 19 = £142500 to £171000 per season on league games. Throw in a preseason friendly and a few cup games where we'll all be paying and your probably looking at around £250-300K for the season. Not a lot in the grand scheme of things but probably enough to cover the staff wages in the ticket office and shop. 

If we were Newcastle or West Ham etc I would half expect it but I think it rankles with us that little bit because our owners show such incredible generosity, and we find things like this a little hard to understand.

No clubs should be doing it, espiecally not per ticket. If it was per booking I'd maybe understand, but it's a disgrace to pay an extra £1 for every ticket you want.

• Like 2

The entire retail/ticketing side is a bit meh to be honest. Got the Fox and Crop Flash sale email and went online last night to order a hoodie and a polo, click and collect. 

All seemed to go through but no email confirmation, when I look at the order details it has an address I moved from two years ago (no idea where it’s pulled that from) when I go into my account only my current address shows which they posted pre season tickets to this week. Two ways of looking at my order history  one link doesn’t show it and and link does. Painless up to a point.

19 hours ago, Livid said:

So we sell what around 5000 to 6000 tickets every home game, at £1.50 (i don't understand why the admin fee is more if you're not a STH), so £7500 to £9000 a game x 19 = £142500 to £171000 per season on league games. Throw in a preseason friendly and a few cup games where we'll all be paying and your probably looking at around £250-300K for the season. Not a lot in the grand scheme of things but probably enough to cover the staff wages in the ticket office and shop.

If we were Newcastle or West Ham etc I would half expect it but I think it rankles with us that little bit because our owners show such incredible generosity, and we find things like this a little hard to understand.

Add to this the away ticket sales. 19 away games at roughly 3,000 allocation is £57,000. Couple of away cup games thrown in is at least £60,000 total.

• Like 1