Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
worth_the_wait

Ticket Fees & charges

Wouldn't be surprised if someone is not putting the correct prices into the computer. My Atalanta and Stoke tickets were both more expensive than the advertised prices. In fairness, the club sorted it out immediately when told.

I bought Cambridge & Cheltenham tickets for my son (under 18) both advertised as £1 but charged £6 including fee.

Asked for a refund for the difference (only £4 but its the principle) on the Cambridge one last Monday and was told it would be back in my bank within 3 working days. Emailed them today as still not received. They had not processed the refund :rolleyes:.

28 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Leicester have just released ticket sales process article now.

It's actually bullshit what they're doing. 

In the pursuit of a smoother, more reliable service for supporters, the Club has made significant investments in its online ticket selling platforms in recent seasons.

Going forward, the provision of such services will be subject to a small administration fee per match ticket purchased.

These fees are applied online and over the phone. The fees are to be applied regardless of the delivery method, including Print@Home. There are no additional fees applied to tickets sold in the Foxes Fanstore.

To protect the value of securing their own ticket to attend a home match, Fox Members will be exempt from administration fees for the first ticket purchased for each home match.

Standard fees will apply to any additional tickets purchased during General Sale.

Season Ticket Holders, whose seat for each home Premier League match is already secure, will receive a blanket 33 per cent discount on all administration fees for home AND away tickets.

Yeah, it doesn't sit well really. So they've "invested" in a better service and are now expecting fans to pick up the tab for it.

See they have now also released the sales criteria and dates for all home games and season ticket holders can buy additional tickets after members and before general sale.

Not sure paying upfront for membership has many benefits if you can just ask your mates to sort tickets.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/1263670/all-home-sale-dates-for-201920-premier-league-season-confirmed

Edited by Bayfox

44 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

See they have now also released the sales criteria and dates for all home games and season ticket holders can buy additional tickets after members and before general sale.

Not sure paying upfront for membership has many benefits if you can just ask your mates to sort tickets.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/1263670/all-home-sale-dates-for-201920-premier-league-season-confirmed

But you save £1 for every ticket purchase with a membership...

Which means if you go to every home and away then you break even.

Edited by KrefelderFox666

Just now, KrefelderFox666 said:

But you save £1 for every ticket purchase with a membership...

Don't you save 33% so pay 1 quid instead of 1.50.

Nope sorry 're read it you're correct. So there's no fees as a member on home tickets. Well that's 19 quid saved but membership was what 40 quid?

Edited by Bayfox

4 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Don't you save 33% so pay 1 quid instead of 1.50.

Nope sorry 're read it you're correct. So there's no fees as a member on home tickets. Well that's 19 quid saved but membership was what 40 quid?

Oh yes, doesn't apply away. So you are paying £21 for a lovely pen and whatever else you get these days.

But to be fair, if you want a season ticket and guaranteed home tickets/good seats, then a membership is a must. Once the expansion happens, memberships will become pointless.

I remember in Championship days a membership included tickets to games. Something like £99 and you got 4 home games included.

9 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Oh yes, doesn't apply away. So you are paying £21 for a lovely pen and whatever else you get these days.

But to be fair, if you want a season ticket and guaranteed home tickets/good seats, then a membership is a must. Once the expansion happens, memberships will become pointless.

I remember in Championship days a membership included tickets to games. Something like £99 and you got 4 home games included.

Yeah fair point I guess you need to play the long game.

Yeah think you are right sure you got 4 games chucked in essentially making the upfront cost nothing.

How times change when you become big time lol

Even print at home as well :unsure:

Ticketing department has been always the biggest joke of the club. Despite being a retail business, the owners have kept the same staff and the same appalling systems in place 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, Soup said:

So the fee doesn’t apply if you go to the store in person. I'm surprised in the new terms and conditions it doesn't say ' please feel free to browse our store before purchasing your tickets' . 

However there is a 1 pound check out fee when using the tills

• Like 1

On 03/07/2019 at 22:45, Cardiff_Fox said:

Even print at home as well :unsure:

Ticketing department has been always the biggest joke of the club. Despite being a retail business, the owners have kept the same staff and the same appalling systems in place 

I had to ring them up in the season after my email address was wrong so couldn't get hold of the e-ticket. This really impatient common sounding woman answered and was terrible. I asked towards the end of the call "does this mean now my future tickets will go to the new email address too?" and she replied rather angrily "WELL YES I'VE JUST CHANGED YE EMAIL ADDRESS AINT I :@

guess what? the tickets still go to the wrong email address :thumbdown:

4 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I had to ring them up in the season after my email address was wrong so couldn't get hold of the e-ticket. This really impatient common sounding woman answered and was terrible. I asked towards the end of the call "does this mean now my future tickets will go to the new email address too?" and she replied rather angrily "WELL YES I'VE JUST CHANGED YE EMAIL ADDRESS AINT I :@

guess what? the tickets still go to the wrong email address :thumbdown:

What you seriously believed her?

• Like 1

So we sell what around 5000 to 6000 tickets every home game, at £1.50 (i don't understand why the admin fee is more if you're not a STH), so £7500 to £9000 a game x 19 = £142500 to £171000 per season on league games. Throw in a preseason friendly and a few cup games where we'll all be paying and your probably looking at around £250-300K for the season. Not a lot in the grand scheme of things but probably enough to cover the staff wages in the ticket office and shop.

If we were Newcastle or West Ham etc I would half expect it but I think it rankles with us that little bit because our owners show such incredible generosity, and we find things like this a little hard to understand.

Edited by Livid