Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
worth_the_wait

Ticket Fees & charges

Apologies if anyone has mentioned this before, but ...

The Club are changing how they charge for tickets next season (ordered online or by phone).

https://tickets.lcfc.com/screenloader.aspx?type=include&page=custom/documents/html/ticketfees.html

The below fees are applied per ticket purchased. These fees are applied online and over the phone, there are no additional fees in the Foxes Fanstore.  The fees are applied regardless of the delivery method (including Print@Home).

I know some other clubs have been doing this for years.   But this is just blatant profeteering, with no logical justification for doing it at all  

(it's a single credit card payment transaction, and the tickets arrive in a single letter). 

if you're as angry as me, then drop the club an Email (as I Have just done).   You never know ... if enough of us complain, then they might (just might) admit it's a mistake.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, davieG said:

They’ve been charging £1 for yonks

Yep per transaction. Not per ticket.

Ordered 5 tickets for Cambridge Monday. 50 quid became 55. Shite really especially for away tickets. They have been sent those and are just posting no need for it. So 30 x 19 next season becomes 31 x19. I was always happy to waive 1 quid when buying for my mates but there's no way I can lose out on anywhere between 5 and 15 quid each away game depending on who I'm buying for. It's a pure piss take.

Edited by Bayfox

31 minutes ago, davieG said:

In effect they've put the ticket prices up.

Yep. Joint Supporter's group already in discussions about it. 

My thought was that they're making the money back that they will lose from offering the light membership which is £10 less than the full membership. Give with one hand... 

2 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Yep. Joint Supporter's group already in discussions about it. 

My thought was that they're making the money back that they will lose from offering the light membership which is £10 less than the full membership. Give with one hand... 

That's what businesses do, oh and governments.

• Like 1

Not fair really especially if you live outside the city, but unless the fans kick off and boycott the club which ain't going to happen don't think it is going to change:mad:. You would think the print at home would save the ticket office time and money, to charge a quid for each transaction is taking the pi**

Just seen there is a supporters club in discussions over it hopefully but don't hold your breath.

Edited by smitha