Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lee Monty

General sale away tickets

Sorry if this has already been mentioned I’m not a member or STH anymore but last season I went to Burnley away and Saints away after both matches went to general sale but this year there doesn’t seem to be that option on the city website have I missed something 

Just now, Foxes1 said:

Are you registered on the club website ? If so you need to log in to get them, if that doesn't work I would suggest you ring the club 

Yes mate always been registered but now I live out of Leicester I gave up the membership but with Palace being on my birthday thought I’d go down with my 2 sons I’ll ring them in the morning cheers for your help

10 hours ago, Lee Monty said:

Yes mate always been registered but now I live out of Leicester I gave up the membership but with Palace being on my birthday thought I’d go down with my 2 sons I’ll ring them in the morning cheers for your help

I think there's been a bit of ambiguity here, about whether it was Southampton or Palace tickets you were after.

The Southampton match has been on general sale for a couple of weeks now. 

So the 'BUY' button is highlighted, even if you haven't signed on yet

https://tickets.lcfc.com/en-gb/categories/away tickets

Obviously, you'd need to be registered and signed on, when you actually get around to buying tickets.

The Palace match is not (yet) on general sale.   It is still currently only on sale to STH holders and Fox members.   

Tuesday was Fox members day, so it's a bit strange they haven't put it on general sale yet.   

(I think sometimes they don't do it deliberately, as they want to be able to say "sold out to Fox members".  A bit daft, but there we go)

They are currently 48 tickets left, so hopefully they will just put them on general sale in the next day or two.

<Edited to say: That's why the 'BUY' button is not highlighted.   It's only available if it's on general sale, or you have signed in and have the relevant priority.>

Edited by worth_the_wait