Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SystonFox

Football Icon

yeah he was a bit of an idiot. right up his own arse. fair enough he could play keepy uppy with some immense skill but it wont work when your up against steven gerrard or sol cambell. that defender they featured last week got like 70,000 points though. they mainly focusing on the strikers and midfielders though.

Other than that Dee fellow it looked no better than a County standard match. I don't really like the concept either, we all know that the player isn't really going to be in the Chelsea first team squad. It devalues the whole process to say they will.

/sarcasm

of course they will make it into the chelsea 1st team. they are 18 and unsigned they should be a world beater in about 2 weeks after training with ray wilkins and meeting jose once.

/end sarcasm

if your not signed by 18 i'd give up you dont have much chance. they start them so young these days. look at Ashley Chambers. hes not even 16 and he has 1 first team appearance in a championship side to his name.

i for one dont agree with the show.

if football talent is really about keeping the ball up in the air then someone is sadly mistaken

no-frills footballers with immense awareness to time tackles, play long/short balls accurately and have a deadly shot on them now thats talent!

If your not signed by 18 i'd give up you dont have much chance. they start them so young these days. look at Ashley Chambers. hes not even 16 and he has 1 first team appearance in a championship side to his name.

Lee Trundle got spotted playing for Southport when he was 23 , now he's top goal scorer In League One.

Lee Trundle got spotted playing for Southport when he was 23 , now he's top goal scorer In League One.

fair enough but he plays in league 1 which is my point.

how many of those lads you see on football icon do you expect to see in the chelsea 1st team is my point.

Archived