Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shailen

How important are fans to football?

2 hours ago, whetstonefox said:

Let’s hope we really are back in October(partial) and fully in November. That said, I’d be astonished if we bin social distancing in November that Boris suggested just as the flu season kicks in. 

I really hope so. Think we're just one of those clubs where the atmosphere is important. Palace is another one imo, and could be partially why they've struggled since lockdown. 

Our home record had been good and our away form terrible so don’t think it’s effected us as much.

However in terms of football overall there’s no doubt the games are all more predictable and with fans it would change a lot of the games.

Footballers are human, they feel pressure. For me it’s the games that are 1-0 , the team that takes the lead controls it more and fans help the comebacks more by pressure.

Football is so much better with the fans for unpredictability and the sooner there back the better it’ll be.

6 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

With the piped in noise haven't noticed much difference, in fact the atmosphere has been better at some grounds.:)

does my head in that our designated chant is just the goal celebration which played on loop. What about Vichai had a dream