Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lizzy

1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die

On 22/03/2021 at 10:07, Crinklyfox said:

Bridge Over Troubled Water

One of the first records I ever bought once I got a record player. 

Great album. Great duo. Paul Simon one of the greatest songwriters of all time, no doubt about it.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Got Nick Drake for today. What a brilliant musician he was. Sadly left us way too early.

He only released three studio albums. All of which are superb.

Five_Leaves_Left.jpg

Also, i love the addition of public reviews.

I recently had Scum - Napalm Death.

Not my thing at all (same goes for lots of people as its rock bottom at the lowscore list), but reading this review made it worth it:

https://1001albumsgenerator.com/albums/51wqCUWehVrNj2Ltc83zJu

Brings back vivid memories of when me and my mate Ray went on a trip to Dresden. We met this rotund goth in a bar, head to toe with tattoos and piercings, real filth and after a while took her into the disabled bogs for a spit roast. We were both pumping away in her with Napalm Death on in the background and her wailing "MEIN GOTT" at the top of her lungs. I remember spaffing all over her back just as Siege of Power kicked in. As i shoot over her, she takes Ray's cock out of her gob and says "do you want fries with that?" in a faux American accent. Anyway, we go outside and there's this gammy little geezer in a wheelchair sitting there furious, giving me daggers, because he's had to wait so long, so I lean into him and I go "I hope you have as much fun in there as we just did you little ****".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 10 months later...