Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kit

WES MORGAN RUM

17 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

its not whiskey

13 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

If he's a proper whisky fan(single malt)He wouldn't touch Haig!

I should have said he collects whiskey, rum and some other crap I can’t even remember, it’s not really my thing at all. 

It’s the bottle he’s been after more than anything else of course, he’ll never in a million years actually open it, so it may as well be a litre of water from the Soar inside👍

1 hour ago, PAULCFC said:

I'll see your two bottles of Rum....And go with a bottle of rum,2 Haig whiskeys(one LCFC and the other Raneiri) and a packet of these bad boys Which should probably taken to somewhere and exploded!

WIN_20230820_18_58_10_Pro.jpg

Am OK ya, I've got them, also have a packet of skittles unopened from the kasabian concerts at the king power, went to both..., think they are out of date now like, but make me an offer 😂😂😂

Just now, Stickles said:

I am new to this foxtalk, why can't I just carry on conversation where I was at? Sorry for asking you, but you came up on notifications, obviously am blonde and a geordie 🤣🤣, how do i just carry on conversation where people reply without me having to comment on others? 

1 hour ago, Scowcroft - 10 said:

Anyone who wants a few quid for an unopened bottle of this I’ll take one off your hands, as long as you’ll post it to me👍you’d be making an old man very happy, because my Dad is both a whiskey and City fan.

I love that 

9 minutes ago, Stickles said:

Sorry for starting something, but I love the passion of football, am a true geordie, but I witnessed what Leicester city did, amazing..., go on keep arguing with each other 🤣🤣🤣🤣 just come to some agreement .....

Don't be sorry!We pretty much like arseing around in here.....the Crisp packet was a joke about people keeping things of no real worth!Moving to Amble in the next few weeks....can't decide between Sunderland or Harlepool as my side to follow up there?

16 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

Don't be sorry!We pretty much like arseing around in here.....the Crisp packet was a joke about people keeping things of no real worth!Moving to Amble in the next few weeks....can't decide between Sunderland or Harlepool as my side to follow up 

59 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

Don't be sorry!We pretty much like arseing around in here.....the Crisp packet was a joke about people keeping things of no real worth!Moving to Amble in the next few weeks....can't decide between Sunderland or Harlepool as my side to follow up there?