Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kit

WES MORGAN RUM

6 minutes ago, trabuch said:

I opened mine when we won the FA Cup. It seemed only right, Wes's last game for us too.  It's a nice souvenir whether full or empty. I wouldn't sell it (unless it was for what Noel Edmonds used to call "life changing money")

Wish I’d done mine then! 

• Like 1

On 17/01/2021 at 07:49, Line-X said:

I think a lot of people bought one at the time. Mine's been gathering dust together with similarly unopened special edition crisp packets.

On 17/01/2021 at 09:11, Leicesterpool said:

it's bit like the walkers special Leicester crisps still got them unopened... wonder if there still safe to eat.

call me Nostradamus ...

CrispsLetter.PNG.4d4f8f6cbe54c7fc99615efbcc0821f3.PNG

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...

Totally agree, sentimental... It was amazing what Leicester city achieve, and I am a Newcastle supporter, I was so lucky to live in Leicester and witness that, never will that been seen again, I have every paper of the whole season in a suitcase too 🤣🤣🤣plus Newcastle got relagated same year... Still black and white, but Leicester will always be my second team 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Stickles said:

Totally agree, sentimental... It was amazing what Leicester city achieve, and I am a Newcastle supporter, I was so lucky to live in Leicester and witness that, never will that been seen again, I have every paper of the whole season in a suitcase too 🤣🤣🤣plus Newcastle got relagated same year... Still black and white, but Leicester will always be my second team 

Leicester mercury, that is, not ever paper going 😂😂

3 minutes ago, gerrytaggart said:

I've got two Wes Morgan rums and the limited edition commerative bottle of Haig whiskey if anyone is interested in knowing.   But Im not selling to any of you dweebs.

Am not buying 🤣🤣🤣, but that was canny funny 😂😂

28 minutes ago, gerrytaggart said:

I've got two Wes Morgan rums and the limited edition commerative bottle of Haig whiskey if anyone is interested in knowing.   But Im not selling to any of you dweebs.

I'll see your two bottles of Rum....And go with a bottle of rum,2 Haig whiskeys(one LCFC and the other Raneiri) and a packet of these bad boys Which should probably taken to somewhere and exploded!

WIN_20230820_18_58_10_Pro.jpg

• Haha 1

Cracking mine open when i retire. If I die first, I'm demanding it be used to stoke the flames of a viking funeral boat set alight on the lake in Abbey Park, while someone plays When You're Smiling on out-of-tune bagpipes.

:wes:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Scowcroft - 10 said:

Anyone who wants a few quid for an unopened bottle of this I’ll take one off your hands, as long as you’ll post it to me👍you’d be making an old man very happy, because my Dad is both a whiskey and City fan.

If he's a proper whisky fan(single malt)He wouldn't touch Haig!