Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Bloody Hell Frenchy!

Did someone actually see the game?... Maybe they were fortunate winners but it wasn't undeserved. Costa Rica were very good in the first half, while France were a shambles. It all changed in the second half though. Costa Rica didn't have a single shot on target in the last 45 minutes! Good to see Henry score and celebrate the way he did :thumbup: It obviously meant a bit to him to score the winner in front of the Martiniquan crowd.

Did someone actually see the game?... Maybe they were fortunate winners but it wasn't undeserved. Costa Rica were very good in the first half, while France were a shambles. It all changed in the second half though. Costa Rica didn't have a single shot on target in the last 45 minutes! Good to see Henry score and celebrate the way he did :thumbup: It obviously meant a bit to him to score the winner in front of the Martiniquan crowd.

Watched most of it, the Costa Rican keeper did a pretty amazing job, making some great saves. I went up stairs at 2-1, and when I came back it was 3-2. It was good to see a friendly game where both teams seemed to actually want to win, unlike what I predict our game against Argentina will be like.

Watched most of it, the Costa Rican keeper did a pretty amazing job, making some great saves. I went up stairs at 2-1, and when I came back it was 3-2. It was good to see a friendly game where both teams seemed to actually want to win, unlike what I predict our game against Argentina will be like.

Agreed... CR's keeper did well! Their backs seemed very vulnerable though. It was surprising but refreshing to see as competitive a match as that in the second half. Not what one would've expected. Both teams deserve credit for their effort :thumbup:

Bonjour Everyone!

Im back from France! I saw the game while i was there and i got to say we were pretty lucky! But what the heck we still won!

Well Done England last night! :englandsmile4wf:

France drew 0-0 against Germany! :(

Game was played in Martinique wasn't it?

Archived