Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Ratchet and Clank rift apart

Glad you're enjoying it mate. My copy came yesterday but I am super busy atm so won't get a chance to start until tomorrow evening. 

Absolutely love this franchise though ever since I was a kid. Insomniac are on another level when it comes to game development. 

• Like 2

Absolutely love it couldn't put it down yesterday once I started playing, the visuals are absolutely stunning

If the time recording thing on PS5 is correct, I have played for 10 hours and that has me at 65% completion (without getting all collectables so far as well)

Played through the 2016 R&C last week to get into the mood for it, now I am quite tempted to play through the originals as well

15 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Absolutely love it couldn't put it down yesterday once I started playing, the visuals are absolutely stunning

If the time recording thing on PS5 is correct, I have played for 10 hours and that has me at 65% completion (without getting all collectables so far as well)

Played through the 2016 R&C last week to get into the mood for it, now I am quite tempted to play through the originals as well

I was thinking the same after playing this I kind of feel like I need to experience some older versions of the game as well... maybe start with upping the difficulty from the second easiest on this first though lol 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

You should deffo play the original trilogy if you can. Some of the best games available. 

Ratchet Deadlocked (4) is also very good. They're all good!!

I think I'm about half way through and loving everything about it. Not since TLOU2 have I kept just stopping and looking around amazed at what they've achieved on a technical level. It's stunning at times. The story and characters are great. I love that they're loyal to that animation feel to character movement. Realistic mocap stuff is cool but wouldn't fit a game like this. And they're so good at this kind of animation.

• Like 1