Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've not been receiving notifications for posts on topics or from people that I follow since last night sometime.

 

Anyone else having the same problem?

 

Thanks.

Posted
9 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I've not been receiving notifications for posts on topics or from people that I follow since last night sometime.

 

Anyone else having the same problem?

 

Thanks.

I did run an upgrade last night and I think notification preferences were reset. Check here for followed content https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/notifications/options/

Do you remember what you had previously?

  • Like 1
Posted
1 hour ago, Mark said:

I did run an upgrade last night and I think notification preferences were reset. Check here for followed content https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/notifications/options/

Do you remember what you had previously?

 

49 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I'm only here cos my notifications said @Blue Fox 72 and @Mark commented on 'Are notifications currently not working?', amongst about 15 other topics. 

 

Think you might have to turn FoxesTalk on and off again

Thanks. Everything seems to be working normally again now. :thumbup:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...