Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
snoopy87

Esports Boxing Club

Couldn't see anything for this. Has been in development for a while now and was due to release this summer had Covid not had its way with the world.

The game looks stunning and its been so long since we had a boxing title I cannot wait for this

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Have been following its progress since the start and it looks superb with a great roster.

Amazing work from a small studio in Sheffield. Disgrace that EA neglected boxing really.

There's been the appetite there for a boxing game for years but they've just continued to ignore it for the UFC franchise, which by all accounts doesn't perform as well as they want in terms of sales.

I know they are niche markets and EA only want to focus on one but I just can't see this, or any boxing title not being a success at the minute. The sports stock is at its highest it has been for ages, if anything, it may come a little too late

• Like 1

14 hours ago, moore_94 said:

I used to love the Fight Night games, quite looking forward to this

As soon as EA play became part of gamepass champion was the first game I downloaded.

It does look dated now, but its gameplay still holds up well