Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DennisNedry

Laser Eye Surgery

12 hours ago, DennisNedry said:

I had it done in December - but I had to have LASEK in the end because one of my eyes wasn't suitable for LASIK. Based on that, and the fact you'd most likely have LASIK like the vast majority of patients, my experience would likely be irrelevant for you.

However long story short, after a bit of a bumpy road, I now have eyesight 2 lines better than 20/20 and am very happy with my vision and my decision to have the surgery.

Actually I've signed up to have it done on Saturday and I've decided to go for LASEK! 

Good news that it (eventually) all worked out... if you have any tips then send them this way :D 

On 11/08/2022 at 09:25, Houdini Logic said:

Actually I've signed up to have it done on Saturday and I've decided to go for LASEK! 

Good news that it (eventually) all worked out... if you have any tips then send them this way :D 

All I will say is don't be surprised if the pain is worse than they prepare you for, and the recovery takes longer than they tell you to expect. Maybe my eyes heal more slowly than average, or perhaps my high prescription (-6.0) was a factor.

It really is worth it though!

Good luck. Please report back on your experience :)