Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filthyfox

Shameless plug for a new business

On 27/12/2022 at 03:41, filthyfox said:

I'm currently not selling.   The barcode change has stuffed me up royally 

I know a lot about stamps.  These changes ONLY effect 1st and second class standard stamps.

Every commemorative set (which I will probably end up selling), has two values-  the face value and collectors value.  As long as I can find bulk stamps and purchase at about 20% below face value, I can still operate, but the margin will be tiny.

Sorry to hear you've been hit by this. You wonder why they have introduced this, possibly (in their eyes) to hit back at folk like you, forgetting they made huge sales on stamps that never got used ie pre-payments. Hope you can swerve this and continue to build your business.

16 minutes ago, SkidsFox said:

Sorry to hear you've been hit by this. You wonder why they have introduced this, possibly (in their eyes) to hit back at folk like you, forgetting they made huge sales on stamps that never got used ie pre-payments. Hope you can swerve this and continue to build your business.

It was absolutely to hit back at people like me, and who can blame them...  they do have a monopoly, after all!