Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gracefox

Transferring or upgrading tickets

4 minutes ago, Gracefox said:

Hi, I have tickets for me and my 8 year old in the family stand for tomorrows game but my son can't attend, does anyone know if I can pay to upgrade the ticket for an adults ticket and take my wife instead ? cheers 

Not in the family stand. If you don’t have a kid with you then you’re not going to be allowed in.

Call the ticket line first thing and explain, they might be able to move you to a different section.

Edited by phoneticerror

13 hours ago, Gracefox said:

Hi, I have tickets for me and my 8 year old in the family stand for tomorrows game but my son can't attend, does anyone know if I can pay to upgrade the ticket for an adults ticket and take my wife instead ? cheers 

I had almost exactly the same problem and called the ticket office to sort it out yesterday. They were really helpful. (Now in the main stand with a friend, so they moved us and upgraded the ticket.)

• Like 1