Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Newcastle & Spurs tickets…

We can’t make these games unfortunately so 2 adult season tickets for both games are available, would sooner sell them together as we live in Newquay and sorting them out would be a problem….

£110 for them including registered post… 

Ive advertised them elsewhere as well… 

Edited by NewquayFox

1 hour ago, NewquayFox said:

We can’t make these games unfortunately so 2 adult season tickets for both games are available, would sooner sell them together as we live in Newquay and sorting them out would be a problem….

You’re a season ticket holder who drives for 4 and a half hours each way for matches? That’s some dedication.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NewquayFox said:

You can list them on the resale platform online now if it saves you hassle. Although I think you only get 1/19 of your season ticket value back.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

You’re a season ticket holder who drives for 4 and a half hours each way for matches? That’s some dedication.

Me & my 4 lads share them (i pay though) sometimes we go up and back in a day, LCFC through & through, have done it in 3 & 1/2 hours though… :jawdrop:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

You can list them on the resale platform online now if it saves you hassle. Although I think you only get 1/19 of your season ticket value back.

Will have a look into that, just thought I would ask on here & Bentleys Roof first, cheers… :thumbup:

11 minutes ago, NewquayFox said:

Anyone have any advice how to re sell my 2 season tickets through the club website, can’t find a link anywhere… 

I've never done it but think go onto LCFC website, click onto tickets then hover or click your name on top right, should then come up with personal details. Click onto this and a box with Alerts comes up. it then gives you a click here to relist tickets.

23 minutes ago, NAKC20 said:

I've never done it but think go onto LCFC website, click onto tickets then hover or click your name on top right, should then come up with personal details. Click onto this and a box with Alerts comes up. it then gives you a click here to relist tickets.

All done, cheers for that matey… :thumbup:

• Like 1