Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
andy_croydz

buzzer b

I dunno, I was hoping to arrange one this Friday again, but there hasn't been much of a response.  :(

20332[/snapback]

I have already made plans for this friday, but then again, nobody would notice if I wasn't there anyway!!

20350[/snapback]

I would, you were a tough customer on the left wing, running up and down the flank like a maniac. ;)

I dunno, I was hoping to arrange one this Friday again, but there hasn't been much of a response.  :(

20332[/snapback]

I have already made plans for this friday, but then again, nobody would notice if I wasn't there anyway!!

20350[/snapback]

I would, you were a tough customer on the left wing, running up and down the flank like a maniac. ;)

20360[/snapback]

cracking header too :D

lol thanx, oh well if we have another one hopefully ill turn up on time if the buses dont let me down again :angry:

scowy it was cleared off the line mate :thumbup:

20216[/snapback]

It was cleared when the ball was clearly over the line. 'Ave it! :P;)

20225[/snapback]

My excellent Makin save off the line , but we felt sorry for Scowy , so we gave him the goal :thumbup:

I would, you were a tough customer on the left wing, running up and down the flank like a maniac.  ;)

I was worried about my fitness levels, but they're fine.

I do maniac quite well!!

cracking header too :D

I think the inital header was top drawer, and you were unlucky not to score it yourself!

lol thanx, oh well if we have another one hopefully ill turn up on time if the buses dont let me down again :angry:

scowy it was cleared off the line mate :thumbup:

20216[/snapback]

It was cleared when the ball was clearly over the line. 'Ave it! :P;)

20225[/snapback]

My excellent Makin save off the line , but we felt sorry for Scowy , so we gave him the goal :thumbup:

20373[/snapback]

Thats what I said! :P;)

yeah Buzzer B was a solid defender..

got 4 on the night sweeeeet :D

warmed me up for the Sunday League game i had.. we won 5-4, I scored 2 (Cobbo set up one of those) and set up the other 3 :D

when i scored the winner 5 mins from time i started to do a wayne ronney cartwheel but half way thru was too knackered so landed in a heap on the floor LMAO

Wicked!! Im looking forward to it!! This time I think Me & Ash will actually catch the bus in time, aye Ash ;)

20554[/snapback]

well i got there on time for the 6:10 bus and it wasnt there grrrrr :angry:

then the 6:40 never turned up.. then i caught the 7:10 it crashed i got mounstsorrel at about 7:45 :o:angry:

well i want to go again this week but ive already said im gunna play footy with my mates round my local area :(

ah rite ok, but he played well in goal down the dome when we had the foxes trust tourny ;)

20619[/snapback]

Smaller Goals? ;)

20622[/snapback]

Oh yes!!

20625[/snapback]

Yeah thought so! So easy to stand in the middle of a hockey goal and not concede a goal for a couple of minutes and make a couple of good goals! Try that in a full size goal, fecking hard :!:

Archived