Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ultra

PATRICK KISNORBO

Slightly better than JL - although not much. Can't pass, can't shoot, can't dribble - both were/are decent in the air. Peggy Kisnorbo looks a bit stronger and quicker than JL, although both of 'em are still shite.

More like a PT... :(:o:angry:

The signings may be a tad cheaper but they're still out of their depth at the level they're expected to perform.

Kisnorbo would look out of his depth playing for Fosse City! :P

So are we saying that CL has done a MA regarding purchasing duff players but is doing it slightly better because these duffers are younger?

We have basically got what we paid for, I said on another thread that CL has desperately underestimated this division and at the minute i am seeing a lot of similarities with Forest last season.

Kisnorbo would look out of his depth playing for Fosse City! :P

Too fecking right!

We have basically got what we paid for, I said on another thread that CL has desperately underestimated this division and at the minute i am seeing a lot of similarities with Forest last season.

AND if that unthinkable unutterable thing happens, we will be up shit street - FACT! We cant let it happen!

Archived