Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vlad the Fox

Home Travel

I was speaking to an elderly season ticket holder the other day who is sadly considering giving it up after decades of attending due to health reasons. He finds the walk to the ground from where he parks too much now. I mentioned that there are busses that travel to home matches dropping outside the ground and picking up, which he said would be ideal for him, however I can’t seem to find any info on them. I know there used to be or is one from Melton that ran through Rearsby, East Goscote and syston which would be perfect for him however I can’t seem to find any info on this. 

Does anyone know the company (I rang Ausden Clarke but it’s not them) that runs these busses? I’d hate myself to ever be in a position where I couldn’t go so if someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks.

Edited by Vlad the Fox

7 hours ago, Vlad the Fox said:

I was speaking to an elderly season ticket holder the other day who is sadly considering giving it up after decades of attending due to health reasons. He finds the walk to the ground from where he parks too much now. I mentioned that there are busses that travel to home matches dropping outside the ground and picking up, which he said would be ideal for him, however I can’t seem to find any info on them. I know there used to be or is one from Melton that ran through Rearsby, East Goscote and syston which would be perfect for him however I can’t seem to find any info on this. 

Does anyone know the company (I rang Ausden Clarke but it’s not them) that runs these busses? I’d hate myself to ever be in a position where I couldn’t go so if someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks.

Possibly local supporter groups :thumbup:

[email protected]

Edited by crisp packet
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Thanks.

I'm sure there is still a bus from Melton. I've seen one picking up en route (at the Flying Childers) this season. Not sure who operates it though.

I'd be interested myself. Usually get the train from Melton but that's a no no on midweek games as the last train back is about 9.00 I think!

• Thanks 1