Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

Can we just Chill please!

Arguments and differences of opinion should be encouraged as debate is what this is all about. As has been stated before, it's when it starts to get personal that moderation is necessary as we have seen how it can end up when an individual starts slinging insults around.

Debate is good. Personal, spiteful insults are not good.

I think we can all agree the above.

The whole thing is stupid. People who see arguements as bullying or counter productive need to grow up.

it has gone to far, i am partly responsible for these arguments because i was just so livid at my posts getting deleted purely because some people saw things differently that i challenged the people responsible for the deletion.

i hope that these arguments have got the message across. let's get back to the football.

yes but the wallpaper is appualing :D

"the rules", so do they stay where they are, or is he allowed to move the goal posts ;) , meaning, he had a difference with me some time ago, when i presented "the rules" to him in my defence, he forgot to reply back :D:D

I cant believe theres one poster here that doesnt appreciate what hes done here, but let us know where we stand, treat us like adults, and the same will be reflected.

MrC is a human being, not a mindless drone that can be objective in every application of the 'rules', he's just like us, he has bad days and good days, bad moods and good moods, bad decision and good decisions, um, you get the idea...

Ultimately though, they're his rules so he can move them wherever he bloody well wants to, whenever he feels like. :P

Like I said, just accept it and move on.

it's when it starts to get personal that moderation is necessary

The moderators got personal with me! when they didn't like what i said the started abusing me. of course when i wanted to give as good as i got mine were deleted. that's how it started, i was livid at the double standards to suit the moderators.

The moderators got personal with me! when they didn't like what i said the started abusing me. of course when i wanted to give as good as i got mine were deleted. that's how it started, i was livid at the double standards to suit the moderators.

I thought you had said your last word on this?

As is being repeated over and over again ship up or ship out!

I thought you had said your last word on this?

As is being repeated over and over again ship up or ship out!

it's just something that has really annoyed me, i don't like to be gagged.

no need to get personal again!

you said we should all chill out, then you throw abuse! more double standards, just rise above it.

Archived