Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester-Fox

Match Day Parking

11 minutes ago, Leicester-Fox said:

Hi, where is the best place to park for tomorrows game - can you still park at Welford Road or Safron Lane Athletics Stadium? 

Shhhh… Don’t give away to good secret spots lads 😂😂

Tomorrow you’ll find it easier to park, stadium will be less than half full. Welford Rd car park is a hotel now isn’t it? 

42 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Shhhh… Don’t give away to good secret spots lads 😂😂

Tomorrow you’ll find it easier to park, stadium will be less than half full. Welford Rd car park is a hotel now isn’t it? 

Will give Welford Road a miss then. 

1 hour ago, Leicester-Fox said:

Hi, where is the best place to park for tomorrows game - can you still park at Welford Road or Safron Lane Athletics Stadium? 

Freeman's common always has parking but you have to pay a couple of quid and it can be a right nightmare getting out after the game.

That said, there's a new opening straight onto Aylestone Road but it's still likely to be gridlock.

Personally, I'd rather park further away and have to walk than park near and just sit in my car in stand still traffic.

3 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Freeman's common always has parking but you have to pay a couple of quid and it can be a right nightmare getting out after the game.

That said, there's a new opening straight onto Aylestone Road but it's still likely to be gridlock.

Personally, I'd rather park further away and have to walk than park near and just sit in my car in stand still traffic.

Yes will be interesting to see how freemens common clears after games now they've changed it. Proper games though, not tomorrow 

• Like 1