Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxxiFrankie

Half season tickets!

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could give me information on season tickets. Me and my bf have started going regularly to matches and so i thought i'd get him a half season ticket for xmas.

With season tickets is it true they can buy additional tickets at a reduced price?? If so, what price is this for additional A&L premium stand, young adults? As OBVIOUSLY i will be wanting to go with him :D Why would i buy him a season ticket other wise? ;)

Frankie

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could give me information on season tickets. Me and my bf have started going regularly to matches and so i thought i'd get him a half season ticket for xmas.

With season tickets is it true they can buy additional tickets at a reduced price?? If so, what price is this for additional A&L premium stand, young adults? As OBVIOUSLY i will be wanting to go with him :D Why would i buy him a season ticket other wise? ;)

Frankie

If you want to go with him i have an idea :D

Why don't you get a season ticket aswell ;):D

Sorry if i am being blonde...So he won't be able to buy additional tickets at a reduced price for me to go with him? I didn't see any info on this, so i presume so?

Frankie

If you have a season ticket you get the same discounts for extra tickets that members get.

Provided you stay in the same stand they'll also let you move your season ticket for odd games so you can sit with the person who's having the extra ticket - there's no charge for this.

So for example

You buy Boyfriend a season ticket

A match comes along were Members get in for £10

Boyfriend buys extra ticket for you for £10

Boyfriend relocates his ticket and your extra ticket to new seats together, provided he wants to sit with you ;)

Hope that's not patronisingly simple, but you did ask :)

Thanks davieG, don't worry, i need things explaining indepth :ermm: would there ever be instances where we wouldn't be moved together?

Thanks

Frankie

Depends on whether he gets fed up with explaning who's who and what offside means :whistle:

Of course if there's a spare seat next to season ticket seat you wont have to move at all :thumbup:

depends on the demand for that match but its usually possible to get 2 seats together

Depends on whether he gets fed up with explaning who's who and what offside means :whistle:

Of course if there's a spare seat next to season ticket seat you wont have to move at all :thumbup:

i take it you don't bring your other half davieg

i take it you don't bring your other half davieg

I use to, many a time we've stood shoulder to shoulder at Filbert Street with 30,000 fans heaving and swaying but she doesn't like sitting andso prefers to be at home writing and playing her music these days.

These days I go with my offspring, I can't call them children whenever they're around.

:o:o:o That was uncalled for. Just because I'm a girl you presume I don't understand the ofside rule or know anything about Leicester, Truly hurt.

:o:o:o That was uncalled for. Just because I'm a girl you presume I don't understand the ofside rule or know anything about Leicester, Truly hurt.

Sos just a bloke joke. smile_icon_21.gifnixweiss.gif

Please accept these with my deepest apologies iconflowers.gif

Archived