Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darth Fox

Hinckley Utd vs Nuneaton Borough

Not sure if anyone will be interested but Foxes aren't playing so worth having a wander down to Marstons Stadium for this one. Is normally a good local match with crowds 1500+ for midweek but this being a Saturday could surpass 2000. The bar will be packed.

C'mon Nuneaton!

I might pop down actualy, seeing as I work in Hinckley, and from Nuneaton, And Everyone (Barr the 3 fellow "codders" <--- Still don't understand the codder phrase for Nuneaton people) are so against Nuneaton people, Don't know why but Hinckley people (The people I work with anyway) seem so proud by the town and so disgusted by other towns :ermm::rolleyes::unsure:. Victim of rascism...

C'mon Nuneaton!

I might pop down actualy, seeing as I work in Hinckley, and from Nuneaton, And Everyone (Barr the 3 fellow "codders" <--- Still don't understand the codder phrase for Nuneaton people) are so against Nuneaton people, Don't know why but Hinckley people (The people I work with anyway) seem so proud by the town and so disgusted by other towns :ermm::rolleyes::unsure:. Victim of rascism...

I just hope it's a peaceful affair on the terraces as sometimes it get's a bit heated at these matches and it only takes a few to spoil things. Nuneaton have a large support and often have more fans at these matches than the Knitters.

I have asked this before but never get/never see the answer, is there any decent parking around the Hinckley stadium?

Parking isn't bad if you get there early enough. The other option is to park in nearby Barwell which is literally a 5-10 minute walk to the ground. The ground is actually closer to Barwell than Hinckley.

Parking isn't bad if you get there early enough. The other option is to park in nearby Barwell which is literally a 5-10 minute walk to the ground. The ground is actually closer to Barwell than Hinckley.

Whenever I've gone to a reserve team match there or a hinckley match we've parked on the car park or on one of the pitches around the ground. I might go over to Hinckley for this one!

I have asked this before but never get/never see the answer, is there any decent parking around the Hinckley stadium?

If you're planning on parking at the stadium (for a £1 charge) I would suggest you get there before 2pm because no doubt it will be full by then, otherwise it is probably best to park in Barwell and walk.

Whenever I've gone to a reserve team match there or a hinckley match we've parked on the car park or on one of the pitches around the ground. I might go over to Hinckley for this one!

If you're planning on parking at the stadium (for a £1 charge) I would suggest you get there before 2pm because no doubt it will be full by then, otherwise it is probably best to park in Barwell and walk.

Cheers :thumbup:

Might go and watch it i'm not sure....If I go I might see some quality football, and win for the team I want (Nuneaton)

More than Leicester can do! :mad::angry:

WOOHOO!

C'Mon Boro'

I just parked on the grass verge outside the ground everyone else was so I just followed them.

Wasn't the best of matches, abit scrapy really, second half was abit better, Where were the Hinckley fans? There seemed to be loads of Nuneaton fans compared to Hinckley fans.

WOOHOO I have seen a team I want to win...WIN! For what seems ages....

And that old chant was back...E I E I E I O!

WOOHOO!

C'Mon Boro'

I just parked on the grass verge outside the ground everyone else was so I just followed them.

Wasn't the best of matches, abit scrapy really, second half was abit better, Where were the Hinckley fans? There seemed to be loads of Nuneaton fans compared to Hinckley fans.

WOOHOO I have seen a team I want to win...WIN! For what seems ages....

And that old chant was back...E I E I E I O!

Yeah the match was a lot worse than I thought it would be, I think Hinckley did well considering the number of first team players they had out injured. There was 2,278 there today I think, probably about 900 of those being Hinckley fans.

Archived