Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The boy Linacre

Spring LCFC Calendar ReShuffle Impact

I'm:

1) Trying to Book a weeks holiday in May/June (ideally 4 day week w/c 8th May), but could be others

2) Sort out some weekends away & friends round at weekends.

BUT our beloved Leicester City has what seems like a fluid Spring football calendar and I thought I would seek input or more informed fans than me as to when things might reshuffle.

I thought I saw IF Man City beat Leipzig (likely) the Man City A will go back to the 15th from the 16th April?  Is that true?

IF we beat Blackburn (reasonable chance) Brentford will move to midweek, I didn't buy a ticket BUT do want to go midweek 

IF we win the Quarter final, presume Wolves will be cancelled on the 22nd and rescheduled for a midweek post the 22nd April

Did I also hear there is a decent chance Fulham will be rearranged post the 6th May as the Kings coronation and prospective London policing issues

Tell me what's right and what's wrong please

What are the free Tuesdays & Wednesdays??

So there is room for much upheaval, anybody work out with Champions League/Europa League/ECL what might happen, so I can work out some sort of plan, to get to as many aways as I can and miss as little football as possible??

Answers on a Postcard

Man City will move to Saturday 15th April if they play CL QF on Tuesday 18th April (to avoid 2 day turnaround). I can't see that game move personally though.

If we progress in FA Cup I would assume the weeks to catch up league games are w/c 1/5 and 22/5. Fulham will be Sunday 7th or Monday 8th May.

If my assumptions are correct Tuesday 9th, Wednesday 10th, Tuesday 16th and Wednesday 17th May are your free ones. The assumption is based on the fact that PL games will try to avoid being clashed with European game weeks.

• Like 1