Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I’ve literally no words, I’ve just got home and I’m absolutely drunk so not expecting this to make any sense.

 

I just thought we might survive and we were an established premier league club.. why was I so naive! I’ve come to accept that we would go down but this is still a shock… I don’t understand how we’ve fell so rapidly!

Posted
Just now, Rusko187 said:

I just thought we might survive

You were right. We might have.

 

1 minute ago, Rusko187 said:

and we were an established premier league club

No such thing outside the stinking rich seven.

  • Like 1
Posted

It'll be interesting to see if any players come out and say they want to drop down to help us get straight back up lol i highly doubt it though

Posted

Luton Town in the Premier league, Forest in the Premier league, let's just let that sink in. Whilst we realise were now in the championship, saddens me to think it never mind say it. It would be different if we just had a crap team. Mismanagement and honestly a lack of leadership from the very Top has cost us. Sad day. 

  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...