Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

FM 2005 Leicester Beta Demo Challenge

Riceyboy-betademo.jpg

The beta demo for Football Manager 2005 will be released in the next few days, you can get it from the Official Football Manager Magazine Issue 2 which is released on Friday (I should be getting mine tomorrow because I pre-ordered :D) or from SI Games.com when it's made available there.

The demo lasts for 6 game months so it finishes around early January. I've had a idea that I think will be fun and make the demo more enjoyable.

Challenge Rules

- You start the game with Leicester and play with them until the demo ends.

- No cheating is allowed like taking control of the oppositon side, this is a challenge so lets be fair lads.

- Just before the demo ends but after your final match take a screenshot of the league table showing where you finished and the result of your last match in the League Cup showing what round it was. To do this press 'Print Screen' on the keyboard, open Paint or any other graphics software, paste the screenshots into it and then save. Send these screenshots and your username on here to ricey_boy2003(at)yahoo.co.uk or upload it and post it here.

- All the entrants will then be compiled into a league table based on points gained in the league(goal difference id points equal) and 2 points will be added to that for each round of the League Cup you played in, the winner will then be revealed.

All entries must be in by 6pm on Thursday 7th October (2 weeks this coming Thursday)

You can download the demo from www.sigames.com from tomorrow for a week only though!

The beta demo is saveable, I have it and have saved and loaded lots of times.

The full game will be out before Christmas, November I reckon.

I've been playing the demo all morning and it's great :D Baring in mind this isn't the final code and will be far improved for the final game. The new look is amazing, looks very professional. Loads of new features, too many to mention.

Anyway I'm going to slag off Dennis Wise again! :D

LMAO!! ive slagged wise and warnock off loads of times...

Wises "has a poor relationship with you"

Warnocks "has a fairly poor opinion of you"

BEST GAME EVER!!

BEST GAME EVER!!

20836[/snapback]

I've slagged off Wise and Taylor, the players weren't impressed with my professionalism but it entertained me! :D

I also praised Roberto Mancini before my friendly with Inter, me and 'Rob' are now friends B) He said "he is one of the better managers in the game today and a nice guy into bargain" :w00t:

BEST GAME EVER!!

20836[/snapback]

I've slagged off Wise and Taylor, the players weren't impressed with my professionalism but it entertained me! :D

I also praised Roberto Mancini before my friendly with Inter, me and 'Rob' are now friends B) He said "he is one of the better managers in the game today and a nice guy into bargain" :w00t:

20851[/snapback]

How far are u so far?

Im about 8 games in and im top with 6 wins and 2 losses.... Wolves av just bid nothing for stearman and graham, i think ole "davo" is takin the piss outta me and my team, since i said we'd thrash them... we lost 4-2 after being 2-0 up :rolleyes:

How far are u so far?

Im about 8 games in and im top with 6 wins and 2 losses.... Wolves av just bid nothing for stearman and graham, i think ole "davo" is takin the piss outta me and my team, since i said we'd thrash them... we lost 4-2 after being 2-0 up :rolleyes:

20855[/snapback]

I'm one game in, I drew with Sunderland 0-0 in my first game.

I'm loving this game :D

How far are u so far?

20855[/snapback]

20880[/snapback]

One game in now, 3-0 win over Sunderland ;) (Gudjonsson, Wright 2) :thumbup: This games really good, and its only a beta! :w00t:

How far are u so far?

20855[/snapback]

20880[/snapback]

One game in now, 3-0 win over Sunderland ;) (Gudjonsson, Wright 2) :thumbup: This games really good, and its only a beta! :w00t:

20960[/snapback]

I know what you mean, there are a few little bugs and stuff i've noticed (nothing important) but I just looked on the SI Games forum and all of them have been fixed

already :D

Even Stearman is the sh*it hot prospect he is in real life! :w00t:

Just beat Reading 4-2 in a great game, throughly enjoyed watching it.

ive got it too thanx to craig :thumbup:

its absolutely brilliant, i love it best management game ive ever played, so realistic too :D

my first game i just won 3-2 against bolton :)

love it how you can now point out who your target men and playmakers are, and the new stats like concentration, first touch and stuff its class!

2d match is amazin now aswell, love the way its 2d butr u can actually see the players in chunkeyness and the ball is much more better than 03/04 and ive just made freinds with arsene wenger :thumbup:

Archived