Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfclee89

Cardiff away

I know this game is a long way away and looking and getting 2 tickets my away points is very poor at 54 points and seen the allocation is only 1800 in a 33k capacity this game will be on the 29th Dec what do people think the chances of me getting two for this game as I'll be in Somerset the day before the game thanks 

Quite a few factors affecting this one Lee lol 

For example...

- The beautiful italian bastard fails misserably and Rudkin takes charge for the Chritmas period..... in which case you could probably stroll up 20 minutes before kick off and get one on the day.

or...

- The beautiful italian bastard has got us playing the sexiest football we've ever seen, we've basically won the league by Christmas and our fans are so tanked up on moretti between Christmas and New Year that people try and fight their way into the ground like a bunch of scousers at a Champions League final....

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Quite a few factors affecting this one Lee lol 

For example...

- The beautiful italian bastard fails misserably and Rudkin takes charge for the Chritmas period..... in which case you could probably stroll up 20 minutes before kick off and get one on the day.

or...

- The beautiful italian bastard has got us playing the sexiest football we've ever seen, we've basically won the league by Christmas and our fans are so tanked up on moretti between Christmas and New Year that people try and fight their way into the ground like a bunch of scousers at a Champions League final....

What's what I'm thinking basically **** knows lol

I assume you’re a new ST holder like me, as I’m on the same points as you.

When I was a member, I never struggled to get to any of the away matches I wanted to get to. But some took a lot of effort. Admittedly this was before the whole ID saga. But there will always be some poor bugger who can’t make it last minute. You just have to keep checking on here, and also don’t be scared to put it out there that you’re looking for tickets.

The hardest for me were Bournemouth and Forest. Lost both, but Bournemouth was the best weekend away I had all year. Worth the persistence if you ask me.

9 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I assume you’re a new ST holder like me, as I’m on the same points as you.

When I was a member, I never struggled to get to any of the away matches I wanted to get to. But some took a lot of effort. Admittedly this was before the whole ID saga. But there will always be some poor bugger who can’t make it last minute. You just have to keep checking on here, and also don’t be scared to put it out there that you’re looking for tickets.

The hardest for me were Bournemouth and Forest. Lost both, but Bournemouth was the best weekend away I had all year. Worth the persistence if you ask me.

Thanks yeah I'm a st holder just hoping as I booked the hotel at the weekend and just thought the allocation might be around the 3k not the 2k 

20 minutes ago, Lcfclee89 said:

Thanks yeah I'm a st holder just hoping as I booked the hotel at the weekend and just thought the allocation might be around the 3k not the 2k 

This was my issue with Bournemouth. Became much more stressful than I first expected after booking accommodation. But after I got my tickets quite a few others popped up, including on the day.

28 minutes ago, Lcfclee89 said:

Pretty sure Cardiff won't sell out so they might give us more than just 2,000 if we want it. Also a ground we have done to death so not many people will need it to tick off. So in theory, without knowing how we are playing at that stage, you should be OK getting a ticket on your own ST.

• Thanks 1