Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
holly

what was going off with sylla and rab?

after the game had finished i noticed sylla being held back, but didnt no why and also kisso was draggin rab away from the ref, dunno what i missed there can somone please fill me in, as i was to busy chattin to the bloke infront of me, i looked up and it was all going off, then what happened down the tunnel, coz looked like it was kickin off down there aswell!!!

after the game had finished i noticed sylla being held back, but didnt no why and also kisso was draggin rab away from the ref, dunno what i missed there can somone please fill me in, as i was to busy chattin to the bloke infront of me, i looked up and it was all going off, then what happened down the tunnel, coz looked like it was kickin off down there aswell!!!

Where did Joey run as soon as the whistle had gone?? i seen him zoom off when the whistle went.

I'd think Rab would have something to say bout the penalty god knows what Sylla was doing. I'm surprised he knew he was on the pitch.

sylla showed more passion after the game than at any time during it. he doesn't give a shit, he's after his last pay days it's clear to see. dublin wants the last pay day aswell.

at least players like joey G have ambiton and desire.

Did Joey or any other players clap tonight? was there anyone that didnt?

ummmm dion did, and i think kisso and rab did after rab chilled out, but williams looked like he smelt something bad coz he slumped down the tunnel! wasnt paying much attention was to upset that joey didnt clap!

joey aint going nowhere he will stay with us!!!! i hope

Archived