Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milky

Transfer news

Chairman Paul Baker hinted to the Gloucestershire Echo that the club would be prepared to part with the Northern Ireland international if the price was right.

"I think we owe it to our players to let them talk to clubs at a higher level, especially McCann, who would naturally be keen to further his Northern Ireland credentials.

"We don't want him to move, but he's having a fantastic season, probably his best yet, and come January when the transfer windows open, clubs will be looking to see who is available.

"We paid £50,000 for Grant and we would want significantly more than that if he was to move."

Ive got a horrible feeling, that they dont particuly rate him, and are trying to cash-in whilst the time is right.

Well personally I don't see signing a league two midfileder,who left West Ham for 50,000, for significantly more then that as good business. So what if he's having a good run of things in League Two? friend of mine went to see Forest at the weekend and said Tyson looked out of his depth, league two football is not of a high standerd. But then who am I to comment if that all we can afford, and is the extent of our ambition fair enough.

On the other rumours, count me in the nun brigade if Williams leaves for 2mil, :ermm:

we wont get that sort of money for joey till he signs a new deal.

Dublin surely has to retire next season, he is well and truly past it.

Kris Boyd will not be a Leicester City player come Febuary.

If Man City sign Williams for £2M, I swear I will attend the final match of the season at Southampton dressed as a nun.

Who's Who then :):P

southamp_nuns30.jpg

Archived