Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCJoe96

Women’s FA Cup Semi Final - vs. Tottenham Hotspur (a) - April 14th 12pm (Free Fox Travel)

Sale Date Information

2023/24 Women's Season Ticket Holders - Wednesday 20 March

2023/24 Men's Season Ticket Holders - Thursday 21 March

2023/24 Fox Members - Friday 22 March

General Sale - Monday 25 March

Ticket Prices

Adult (18-64) - £15

Senior (65+) - £15

Under 18 (14-17) - £5

Under 14 (2-13) - £5

FREE FOX TRAVEL

Places on Fox Travel will be available free of charge for all supporters* who have a valid ticket** for the match and wish to make the journey to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium from Leicester. Places will become available to reserve for each qualifying group in line with the ticket sale dates provided above.

https://tickets.lcfc.com/en-GB/categories/lcfc women

Edited by LCFCJoe96
  • Like 1

Does anyone know how/when/if they open up another coach?  Seems theres 1 seat left on coach 3.  If I reserve it everyone else gets sold out.

Could really do with 2 seats, given that theres 2 of us going.

16 minutes ago, pleatout said:

Does anyone know how/when/if they open up another coach?  Seems theres 1 seat left on coach 3.  If I reserve it everyone else gets sold out.

Could really do with 2 seats, given that theres 2 of us going.

Yeah they’ll put more on tomorrow I’d have thought. 5 & 6 haven’t been put up for sale yet 

• Like 1

On 21/03/2024 at 09:38, stripeyfox said:

got tickets for me and the kids for this. Do this count as an "away" for priority points purposes ? (assuming not, but worth knowing)

Me and my daughter went to man city away and priority points weren't added to my account.  They were for Blackburn, cov and Chelsea on the men's side so I'm assuming no they aren't 

Edited by rugbyblue

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, rugbyblue said:

Anybody know if there are likely to be any more coaches for this?  Daughter wants to go but i'm not a fan of London driving, or indeed the price of train tickets.  

Worth giving them a bell tomorrow I'd say, I know of a couple people in your position so with enough interest they could do

Edited by LCFCJoe96
  • Like 1

Just now, LCFCJoe96 said:

Worth giving them a bell tomorrow I'd say

👍👍 Yes I was planning to.  It's just there's only a handful of tickets left.  I think I'll get a couple anyway and see what happens.  If it comes to it I'll have to drive 

• Like 1

On 24/03/2024 at 11:15, stripeyfox said:

I shall drive to this one. Was planning to park at Cheshunt or somewhere and tube it to WHL, unless anyone has any better suggestions?

I'm driving to N18 using a park on drive option. Went down to the league game a couple of weeks back and the traffic was fine. 

• Like 1