Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

10 years ago today - Promotion back to Premier League for the first time in 10 years was confirmed

19 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

The point I believe is we have more points than Derby in 3rd did at the end of that season, so if we had this tally now, we have enough to have secured 2nd in that season. 

More points than third but not as many as second means that we’d be third not second

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

The point I believe is we have more points than Derby in 3rd did at the end of that season, so if we had this tally now, we have enough to have secured 2nd in that season. 

The comment was we would be promoted. But we would not of we would have been in the play offs.

21 hours ago, DB11 said:

More points than third but not as many as second means that we’d be third not second

And this is why I don't work with numbers for a job. Thank you for correcting me!