Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lako42

Why are our fans so passive

2 hours ago, leatherhead32 said:

didnt just wana do thumbs up deserves a reply . jock was a cult classic , a great bloke and the away following was fantastic to be among , gm inherited a good young bunch inc smudge smith who jock bought b4 he left and yes gordon was  technically better 2bf,   id have to say that we loved jock and appreciated him more than most forest fans  did clough and taylor,  we were humble supporters and that has to be remembered in the next 3 weeks, lets not turn into manc chels and all the other want want want fans sing your hearts out for the lads. 

Great Post mate as that's exactly how I remember us and we've lost our way. I met Jock a couple of times and I was in total awe of the man, more so than if I'd have met Ali (my ultimate hero) or Elvis (who was dead at the time :) ). 

Humble, Loyal, Passionate fans that would royally take the p@ss but we also we didn't take ourselves too seriously. 

Somewhere down the line we've lost our identity. 

Edited by CrazyKopCorner

1 hour ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Great Post mate as that's exactly how I remember us and we've lost our way. I met Jock a couple of times and I was in total awe of the man, more so than if I'd have met Ali (my ultimate hero) or Elvis (who was dead at the time :) ). 

Humble, Loyal, Passionate fans that would royally take the p@ss but we also we didn't take ourselves too seriously. 

Somewhere down the line we've lost our identity. 

sadly we have  pal. and to have met jock must have been the dogs wotsitz , i would have been tongue tied in his presence as he had something about him. your a lucky chap to have met him but at least you know it . coyb .:thumbup: