Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Liverpool V's Sao Paulo

Liverpool really should have won that easily!!!

however Benitez does baffle me sometimes the way he sticks with Morientes when he is shockingly poor and hardly makes an effort I only heard his name mentioned about twice in the entire second half, probably the best striker they have in Cisse can't get a game and he drops a striker who is playing into form and scored 2goals on thursday and only brings him on with 5minutes left

Liverpool really should have won that easily!!!

however Benitez does baffle me sometimes the way he sticks with Morientes when he is shockingly poor and hardly makes an effort I only heard his name mentioned about twice in the entire second half, probably the best striker they have in Cisse can't get a game and he drops a striker who is playing into form and scored 2goals on thursday and only brings him on with 5minutes left

Exactly my thoughts. He brings on Pongolle and Riise when there's Crouch and Cisse available. Just goes to show that they're not bothered about that competition really.

Sao Paulo - Boring, Boring, Boring :yawn::yawn::yawn:

Bralizian Football at it's worse, not single shot in the second half.

Sao Paulo (BRA) Liverpool (ENG)

4 Shots 21

2 Shots on goal 8

15 Fouls Committed 17

17 Fouls Suffered 11

0 Corner kicks 17

0 Free Kicks 1 0

2 Offside 7

2 Cautions 0

25 Actual playing time 29

46 Ball possession (%) 54

Archived