Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
davieG

Rumour

Recommended Posts

Posted
Micky Adams will still be here for the Gillingham game.

I dont think he has resigned or plans to this monday.

22324[/snapback]

you're probably right their BM

Recent Quotes attributed to MAs

I am not daft. I have always been open and honest, and I know I am under pressure from the boardroom and the public.

"If results don't improve, I would have to seriously consider my position. But I am not a quitter. It is tough at the minute but you just have to get on with it.

"When you look at our games this season, we should be riding high in the table and most of the problems have been self-inflicted, particularly the red cards which have cost us games, and I told the players about that. My messages are not getting through - and I am the manager and the buck stops here.

"I know how the script goes but I will be there on the touchline tomorrow night at Gillingham."

22327[/snapback]

Which (at the risk of being called an brown noser again) does not say to me that Mickey does not accept any of the blame for our position as many people say.

Posted
Micky Adams will still be here for the Gillingham game.

I dont think he has resigned or plans to this monday.

22324[/snapback]

you're probably right their BM

Recent Quotes attributed to MAs

I am not daft. I have always been open and honest, and I know I am under pressure from the boardroom and the public.

"If results don't improve, I would have to seriously consider my position. But I am not a quitter. It is tough at the minute but you just have to get on with it.

"When you look at our games this season, we should be riding high in the table and most of the problems have been self-inflicted, particularly the red cards which have cost us games, and I told the players about that. My messages are not getting through - and I am the manager and the buck stops here.

"I know how the script goes but I will be there on the touchline tomorrow night at Gillingham."

22327[/snapback]

Which (at the risk of being called an brown noser again) does not say to me that Mickey does not accept any of the blame for our position as many people say.

22331[/snapback]

Brown noser again :lol:

No he does seem to be accepting some blame albeit some what belatedly, but by implication he's transferring most of that blame onto the players by only mentioning the games thathave been lost because of dismissals, which is true but not the only reason,what about the tactical blunders no indication of that. The dismisssals are not to blame for the general lack of passion (strangely you'd think it would imply passion) team work and just general passing ability.

But I give him his due even if it is too little and maybe too late.

Posted
"I know how the script goes but I will be there on the touchline tomorrow night at Gillingham."

22327[/snapback]

:blink: Thats normally Cork on the touchline isnt it, Adams will be under the dugout with his arms crossed <_<

Posted
"I know how the script goes but I will be there on the touchline tomorrow night at Gillingham."

22327[/snapback]

:blink: Thats normally Cork on the touchline isnt it, Adams will be under the dugout with his arms crossed <_<

22370[/snapback]

He did stand up for a while on Saturday....with his arms folded.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...