Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
davieG

Rumour

Recommended Posts

Posted
has it Adams has gone already. :unsure:

21722[/snapback]

If it's true i wish him all the best, and thank him for everything he did for us through some really tough times. I seriously doubt many managers could of done a great deal better if they had been here. (maybe excluding the last 10 games)

Posted

I have heard this rumour to.Is there any truth behind it?(god i hope so) If it is true you have gotta wish the man luck. He did his best but in the end he just wasn't up to it.

Posted

I wish him no luck, he's done nothing worth shouting about, hes a joke and his poor managment and signing of players have put us in the bottom half of this division.

Spose im going to hear 'prmotion in administration'?

How many of them players were his? None.

Posted
I wish him no luck, he's done nothing worth shouting about, hes a joke and his poor managment and signing of players have put us in the bottom half of this division.

Spose im going to hear 'prmotion in administration'?

How many of them players were his? None.

21737[/snapback]

I want Adams gone but what you just said is IMO wrong.

Any manager who got my club Leicester promoted is worth wishing well in the future at least! Yes he has made alot of mistakes and since promotion its all gone wrong but without him we wouldn't of got promoted.

Posted
has it Adams has gone already. :unsure:

21722[/snapback]

Spill the beans davieg. ;)

21727[/snapback]

Just heard it from a couple of completely different sources who do not know each other, however in both cases they were just rumours, no one was actually saying it was fact.

It's pretty easy to come out with this type of story at a time like this, let's face you have at least a 50/50 chance of being correct.

Posted
I wish him no luck, he's done nothing worth shouting about, hes a joke and his poor managment and signing of players have put us in the bottom half of this division.

Spose im going to hear 'prmotion in administration'?

How many of them players were his? None.

21737[/snapback]

They were the same shitty players that got us relegated. Mick has spent about 1.5m max, 1mil this season!! And had to sell £15mils worth of players.

If he can take the blame for whats happening now he can take the credit for promotion in such difficult circumstances in my opinion.

Posted

Bollocks.

That club was good enough to return to the premiership first go, and as soon as he had money or chance to buy, he cocked everything up.

All he had to do was turn up on match day and watch the lads win, he cant even train the lads properly.

I hate Adams.

Posted
Bollocks.

That club was good enough to return to the premiership first go, and as soon as he had money or chance to buy, he cocked everything up.

All he had to do was turn up on match day and watch the lads win, he cant even train the lads properly.

I hate Adams.

21743[/snapback]

Ha if these really are your beliefs your very blind. If it's so easy why doesn't every team bounce straight back up?? It's not just about players it's about managers as well.

Posted

We had the team to get us back up, we showed that.

I believe any other manager who took over that season would of took us up.

As for being blind, very nice of you to scoop as low as being personal.

I wont be personal with you, after all its a football site, end of.

Posted
Bollocks.

That club was good enough to return to the premiership first go, and as soon as he had money or chance to buy, he cocked everything up.

All he had to do was turn up on match day and watch the lads win, he cant even train the lads properly.

I hate Adams.

21743[/snapback]

Very wrong!

Micky gave everyone belief that season he got players like Dickov playing well. Our team was not that good! Only Dickov and Muzzy were decent and we used them well.

Not anybody could of got us promoted that season.

Posted
We had the team to get us back up, we showed that.

I believe any other manager who took over that season would of took us up.

As for being blind, very nice of you to scoop as low as being personal.

I wont be personal with you, after all its a football site, end of.

21750[/snapback]

Thats all hear say.

Other teams have come down alot stronger than us and not got promoted. Peter Taylor took over a successful martin oneil team and managed to get us basicly relegated. That alone shows it is not just about players.

As for getting personal don't be silly, me expressing your opinion is a bit blind is completely different to the rude comments you came out with.

Posted

Rude comments i came out with?

When may I ask?

Posted
Rude comments i came out with?

When may I ask?

21755[/snapback]

In the past and how about....

"Bollocks" that was your view of someones thoughts in this thread!!

and...

"I think the people who have replied to this and agreed are absalout arseholes.

Im sorry, i dont like getting pesonal with people but you really are silly prats." In the anyone else feel thread.

Posted

Yeah i have and ive not seen us play this bad for a long time. :laugh:

Posted
Yeah i have and ive not seen us play this bad for a long time. :laugh:

21764[/snapback]

I have, under Peter Taylor. Bolton 5 Leicester 0 plus numerous other games. Problem is he had spent 20 frigging million!!!!!!!

Posted

It was a joke, im blind and i have 'seen' us play this bad for along time. ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...