Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dynamite foxes

The problem with us

This in my view is the problem with us.

1. The team has no cohesion, all the good bits of play seem to come through individual runs and bits of skill. This is shown when Kisnorbo gets the ball there is no movement and consequently he gives the ball away (not that I am defending Kisnorbo), same on throw ins too.

2. We can neither attack or defend corners. McCarthy for a big guy never gets anywhere near them. What we need is one player who is genuinely good in the air. Dublin doesn't jump, McCarthy is not good at attacking the ball, Gerrbrand's heading is poor, Nissa never gets anywhere near them (bar Sheff Utd and Cardiff) and De Vries well he can'tjumpm either. We need someone like a Taggart or a Walsh. Which leads me onto my next point.

3. If you saw you were playing against McCarthy and Gerrbrand, when you played Stoke last week. Compare them to Taggart and Dubbery. You would not be scared playing against PM and PG, they are allright players but they are not going to injure you like Taggart would even at his age. They are too easy. They are good players and have potential but they are not going to be the next Taggart and Elliot, which is what we need.

4. The other problem is the lack of a goalscorer in the side. Hammond is a legue 1 player

This in my view is the problem with us.

1. The team has no cohesion, all the good bits of play seem to come through individual runs and bits of skill. This is shown when Kisnorbo gets the ball there is no movement and consequently he gives the ball away (not that I am defending Kisnorbo), same on throw ins too.

2. We can neither attack or defend corners. McCarthy for a big guy never gets anywhere near them. What we need is one player who is genuinely good in the air. Dublin doesn't jump, McCarthy is not good at attacking the ball, Gerrbrand's heading is poor, Nissa never gets anywhere near them (bar Sheff Utd and Cardiff) and De Vries well he can'tjumpm either. We need someone like a Taggart or a Walsh. Which leads me onto my next point.

3. If you saw you were playing against McCarthy and Gerrbrand, when you played Stoke last week. Compare them to Taggart and Dubbery. You would not be scared playing against PM and PG, they are allright players but they are not going to injure you like Taggart would even at his age. They are too easy. They are good players and have potential but they are not going to be the next Taggart and Elliot, which is what we need.

4. The other problem is the lack of a goalscorer in the side. Hammond is a legue 1 player

And you might also add-:

5. The Manager has a little bit of responsibility regarding points 1-4.

Archived