Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buzzell

MP3 Finders?

What one do you own?? I had Kazaa back in the day but now you have to buy it! <_< Now ive been looking round for the best one out but cant seem to find one. Everyone tells me WinMX is good but that looks to complicated to work.

Any good ones you know??

I use Kazaa Lite Resurrection, if you search for it you should find it. WinMX isn't that complicated mate. You could try SoulSeek as well.

Im currently downloading Morpheus, dunno whether its good but I will find out.

22209[/snapback]

Any good mate?

22334[/snapback]

Awfull!! <_<

Like BM said, it fcuks up your pc. I downloaded it and then my pc just crashes. Ive got rid of it now though so im deciding between WinMx & LimeWire. Which One??

Im currently downloading Morpheus, dunno whether its good but I will find out.

22209[/snapback]

Any good mate?

22334[/snapback]

Awfull!! <_<

Like BM said, it fcuks up your pc. I downloaded it and then my pc just crashes. Ive got rid of it now though so im deciding between WinMx & LimeWire. Which One??

22522[/snapback]

WinMX won't **** up your computer. Not sure about LimeWire

Yes I have a virus scanner. One problem about WinMX, you cant pause your downloads! :(

22627[/snapback]

True , and once you have to log off the net & a download isnt finished thats it , You cant carry on downloading the same file , you have to start a new file :angry:

Any MP3 Finder will be good aslong as you have a Virus Scanner ?

22619[/snapback]

I use 3 MP3 Peer to Peer software downloaders at the moment.

1. Warez P2P

2. Shareaza

3 . ABC (Another Bit torrent Client) this works through WWW. suprnova.org

(This is the search engine bit; the programme takes care of the download)

The first 2 have built in search engines

Yes I have a virus scanner. One problem about WinMX, you cant pause your downloads! :(

22627[/snapback]

True , and once you have to log off the net & a download isnt finished thats it , You cant carry on downloading the same file , you have to start a new file :angry:

22628[/snapback]

Bollox! :angry:

Bear share is terrible, one of the worst for adware.

Would not recommend, it all seems nice to you while its attaching all its shit files to your windows files. ;)

Bear share is terrible, one of the worst for adware.

Would not recommend, it all seems nice to you while its attaching all its shit files to your windows files. ;)

23027[/snapback]

ay up, Tupac's birthday was only 2 days after mine! :D Marvelous.

Ps. SoulSeek is great and has no ad or spyware ;):)

• 2 months later...

I'm bringing this back up to the top because I am currently having trouble with WinMX

I've had WinMX in the past and it worked fine, but i've had my PC 'worked on' recently and WinMX had gone so I downloaded it again and now when I open it tries to connect but it stays on yellow and won't go to green meaning it won't connect and obviously I can't download anything, now this could probably be down to loads of things but I know nowt about computers (only the basics) so can anyone help?

• 1 month later...

I tried SoulSeek because apparently its brillient, but its 5hite, You typed a song/album into WinMX and you got the song, on SoulSeek I struggle finding the songs I want, Am I doing something wrong or does anyone else have this problem, I've installed WinMX back on my Laptop but can't install it on to my PC - Apparently it won't connect!

-Thats one thing I give credit to SoulSeek for very easy to install, WinMX I ain't got a clue about! Spose i'm stuck with SoulSeek on my PC then :rolleyes: - Shame because I have my iPod installed on my PC :rolleyes:

Archived