Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

hume - midfielder or attacker ?

I was thinking about this one last night.

I would like to him play more in midfield as well, maybe on the right. He is quick and creative and we have O'Grady or Hammond to play up front.

Maybe we should all email Kelly.

I wish Kelly would consider playing 3-5-2 with:

Henderson

McCarthy,Kisnorbo,Kenton

Hume,Williams, Johnson, Hughes, Lowe

Fyatt and O'Grady

I think that this is good team with Johnson in th holding role and would allow for a decent bench as well.

We must accept that 4-4-2 is not working with the current players and "wingers".

This system worked for O'Neil and it is still my favourite

Any comments?

Guest seanfox778

I would like to him play more in midfield as well, maybe on the right. He is quick and creative and we have O'Grady or Hammond to play up front.

Henderson

McCarthy,Kisnorbo,Kenton

Fyatt and O'Grady

I think that this is good team with Johnson in th holding role and would allow for a decent bench as well.

We must accept that 4-4-2 is not working with the current players and "wingers".

Any comments?

i can't see hume and j-low doing any defensive duties

Henderson

McCarthy,Kisnorbo,Kenton

Fyatt and O'Grady

Any comments?

just a couple Low is a RIGHT WINGER, has no left foot, swap him there, move hume where johnson is and replace johnson with sheehan on the left and you have a decent side

I'd like to play with 3 center backs, stearman and kenton wing backs a midfeild 3 consisting of hume, williams and with wesolowski in the lennon mould and fryatt and O'Grady up front.

Problem is I don't think we have the players to play that formation if kenton and wesolowski are injured.

:D Use him like Cov use McSheffry on the right floating in un-marked? But will he track back and get his foot in now and then?

Thats why I said Hughes should play on the other flank so that he can tuck in and help the central midfield if Hume sherks his defensive responsibilities. Seems to work for Cov

Archived