Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

1,034 City fans paid to go and watch that

When De Vries came in today the attack for Leicester fell a part. They just seemed to hoof the ball forwards and hope for a good header or a lucky bounce.

Although De Vries did have a decent chance when he first came on and made a few good turns in the Palace box.

if hes turning in the box e=where were the goals? surely if u turn a defender in the box u get a shot off? i was watching norwich highlites and the amount of chances we missed that were in the six yard box it was unbeleivable its harder to miss from there than it is to score lol! but look on the birght side guys were only 16 points from a play off place!

if hes turning in the box e=where were the goals? surely if u turn a defender in the box u get a shot off? i was watching norwich highlites and the amount of chances we missed that were in the six yard box it was unbeleivable its harder to miss from there than it is to score lol! but look on the birght side guys were only 16 points from a play off place!

Where were the goals?

He didn't get a shot off because he turned on one defender only to find another one in his way.

:huh::whistle:

Where were the goals?

He didn't get a shot off because he turned on one defender only to find another one in his way.

:huh::whistle:

lol soz bad typing! need to slow down! ok il lay of mdv but he does try to slow the game down to much and keeps hold of the ball for to long! and im right about the chances missed against norwich he was amongst the group of players who managed to miss when its harder to miss then score!

"Levein out" was only chanted by a minority. Others chanted "Craig Levein's blue and white army".

Clearly those chanting "Levein out" want someone like Bassett or Gregory as manager - I think that shows the level of their intelligence.

I think levein should resign gracefully before we get larger banners , i think John Gorman would be a great manager with his attacking football.

lol soz bad typing! need to slow down! ok il lay of mdv but he does try to slow the game down to much and keeps hold of the ball for to long! and im right about the chances missed against norwich he was amongst the group of players who managed to miss when its harder to miss then score!

No worries, I knew what you meant. :thumbup:

Hume has had a few misses from close in as well. He had a glancing header early in the game after he got inside of the defender... unfortunately the ball went just wide.

"Levein out" was only chanted by a minority. Others chanted "Craig Levein's blue and white army".

Clearly those chanting "Levein out" want someone like Bassett or Gregory as manager - I think that shows the level of their intelligence.

A lot of people around me were actually chanting... LEICESTER CITY.. BLOONWHI ARMY

Which, I feel, speaks volumes.

Also, your second paragraph is very ignorant, it's not up to you to tell people what they think. I don't want Bassett or Gregory, but I tell you what, I certainly don't want Levein.

A very reasonable turnout. Credit to you all who made the journey.

It seems a blessing in disguise that the Loughborough coach was called off due to a lack of interest! Although, having to listen to Barber is an experience I don't want repeated again!

levein out was chanted by a faire chunk of people enough to make him hear it.... i didnt hear one craig leveins blue n white army

but that song was sung as "leicester city's blue n white army" :huh: <_<

Archived