Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

1,034 City fans paid to go and watch that

At least the fans are still going out in reasonable numbers to support the lads. I rarely go to games because of weekend commitments but I go to any games which I can. Apparently 'Levein out' was chanted by the fans, is that enough to make Tim Davies take note?

I was chanting that. The lads behind me had a banner which said Levein Out. Lets hope Tim saw it.... :rolleyes:

At least the fans are still going out in reasonable numbers to support the lads. I rarely go to games because of weekend commitments but I go to any games which I can. Apparently 'Levein out' was chanted by the fans, is that enough to make Tim Davies take note?

1034 may have paid. I know someone who never went despite paying. :thumbup:

im not going again this season.

the xmas fixtures have drained me of any confidence or expectation in this present city team.

i really , honestly cannot see us getting another win. thats what watching this garbage has done to me. :angry:

"Levein out" was only chanted by a minority. Others chanted "Craig Levein's blue and white army".

Clearly those chanting "Levein out" want someone like Bassett or Gregory as manager - I think that shows the level of their intelligence.

I feel the urge to go to the Sheff Wednesday game :cry: I feel I have to do something, its worse listening to Radio Leicester especially when they have trouble recognising their own players.

Not to mention the 45 minutes of football action, and 45 minutes of random dribble that rarely has any connection to the game they are watching, you endure.

"Levein out" was only chanted by a minority. Others chanted "Craig Levein's blue and white army".

Clearly those chanting "Levein out" want someone like Bassett or Gregory as manager - I think that shows the level of their intelligence.

Total defeatist nonsense.

Is CL's performance REALLY the best we can expect from a manager of our club?

And are his fast-dwindling band of loyalists happy to see our club at the same level as Yeovil or Chesterfield?

If they are, they might as well disappear to Forest or some other club. They're not doing us any favours!

Nonsense. Garbage in fact. Just cos some fans want Levein out it doesn't mean they (we) want Bassett or Gregory in charge. Your argument falls flat on it's arse - it shows your level of intelligence if you're going to generalise to such an extent.

Don't think I'm going again until he's sacked, probably the same as about 4000 + others who have had enough & voted with there feet.

Ditto, although I've already got my Spurs ticket so I'll have to go to that whether it's Levein in charge or not.

Total defeatist nonsense.

Is CL's performance REALLY the best we can expect from a manager of our club?

And are his fast-dwindling band of loyalists happy to see our club at the same level as Yeovil or Chesterfield?

If they are, they might as well disappear to Forest or some other club. They're not doing us any favours!

Another example of verbal tosh, just because someone doesn't agree with your view you think they are less of a supporter. The simple FACT is the board have two options sack or keep Levein, niether is guaranteed, so put away your holier than thou attitude and show a bit of respect - suggesting someone should support Forest is THE ultimate insult.

Another example of verbal tosh, just because someone doesn't agree with your view you think they are less of a supporter. The simple FACT is the board have two options sack or keep Levein, niether is guaranteed, so put away your holier than thou attitude and show a bit of respect - suggesting someone should support Forest is THE ultimate insult.

I note you avoid answering either of my questions. So I assume that your answers to them would be "Yes" in both cases.

The fact that trees tolerate the appalling inadequacies of their team by turning out in surprisingly large numbers to watch them does not mean that we will or should do likewise.

And as they are discovering, promotion from their division is not guaranteed. If we were to sink to those depths it could prove fatal for us.

So I make no apology whatsoever for stating that I want the FOXES to stay outside the bottom three, or that the best way of doing that is to change the manager.

The drop should not even be a possibility for us. The fact that it is a serious threat nearly two-thirds of the way in suggests ineptitude on a monumental scale.

I don't think it's unreasonable to speculate on where the source of such ineptitude may lie!

not only did i pay to watch us lose yet again, i had to watch him leave williams out, hello he was the best player on saturday against norwich, and i had a fcukin puddle under my seat and my jeans were soaked!! :(

BUT...did you have a wooden sit ;)

I enjoyed myself at the game despite the result. With that being said, I am a supporter of the Canadian national team so I know what it is like to watch a 'struggling' side.

Hopefully I get to a few more away games this year.

You're on your own there, matey. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh oh... Somebody's pretty down here... I'm sorry that you had to witness such crap at Selhurst.

Would you like to comment the game and/or the current state of affairs for us, Lisa? I think it'd help us lot who had to stay at home a lot.

Oh oh... Somebody's pretty down here...

Would you like to comment the game and/or the current state of affairs for us, Lisa? I think it'd help us lot who had to stay at home a lot.

Hmm best not ask just yet Swiss :ph34r:

I no longer get the opportunity to get on here as often as I would like due to work commitments but I have to say our recent performances have been woeful- with the possible exception of Crewe, who we played off the park; the simple problem is we cant score for shit.

People knock De Vries but he was our only consistant goalscorer with 8 goals yet for some inexplicable reason is consistently not playing. Instead is prefered a donkey who cant shoot, has no communication skills and cant turn a defender- ELVIS CANT SCORE!!!

Its time the board put up or shut up. Either they give Levein the money to go out and sort the mess hes got us into. OR they sack him and bring in someone who can.

For the first time in a long time I find myself drawn to the latter scenario.

The problem is I dont think we can afford to sack him.

So instead I sit and pray.

I'm going again to watch us against Spurs on Saturday.

And I hope and pray that it will kick start our season.

We were woeful, bereft of any ideas. The song involving brothels springs to mind as I watch us pass the ball to each other, before losing possession, and finding everyone is out of position, and oh look, we another goal down, with no hope of scoring ever again.

I am not a happy bunny.

On the brightside, at least I wasn't too cold today. :thumbup:

People knock De Vries but he was our only consistant goalscorer with 8 goals yet for some inexplicable reason is consistently not playing. Instead is prefered a donkey who cant shoot, has no communication skills and cant turn a defender- ELVIS CANT SCORE!!!

When De Vries came in today the attack for Leicester fell a part. They just seemed to hoof the ball forwards and hope for a good header or a lucky bounce.

Although De Vries did have a decent chance when he first came on and made a few good turns in the Palace box.

When De Vries came in today the attack for Leicester fell a part. They just seemed to hoof the ball forwards and hope for a good header or a lucky bounce.

Although De Vries did have a decent chance when he first came on and made a few good turns in the Palace box.

I think that the 4-5-1 was more responsible for that! De Vries turns very well, unfortunately, by the time he's finished turning, the ball's up the other end of the pitch, and he's only just realised he's lost possession!!

Archived