Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

A Possibility

What logical reason for there in giving Rob Kelly the job?

Have I missed something, but what makes him immune from criticism he is part of the current problem as much as any of the other coaches. Or is it because he is English therefore can't be part of the problem?

Would'nt Kelly leave with Levein??

Not neccessarily - they didn't come here originally as a pairing (a la Redknapp and Smith from S'hampton to Portsmouth), they came from different places - so it's not certain that Rob would leave with Craig, or that Craig would take Rob with him should be find another job.

What logical reason for there in giving Rob Kelly the job?

Have I missed something, but what makes him immune from criticism he is part of the current problem as much as any of the other coaches. Or is it because he is English therefore can't be part of the problem?

I'm not saying there is any logic really, it's just that he's already employed to the club and we wouldn't have to pay him off if we sacked Levein and we wouldn't have to pay compensation for a new manager.

A few clubs have done this ala Preston, Millwall and Man City.

Whether he'd be any good is another question, but I think the board might well be tempted with this option what with funds being scarce.

I'm not saying there is any logic really, it's just that he's already employed to the club and we wouldn't have to pay him off if we sacked Levein and we wouldn't have to pay compensation for a new manager.

A few clubs have done this ala Preston, Millwall and Man City.

Whether he'd be any good is another question, but I think the board might well be tempted with this option what with funds being scarce.

Probabley the option they will take, definatley in the short term thats for certain.

The only thing that concernes me is his involvement in the current shambles. As said though little money no pulling power it will probabley have to be Kelly till the summer. By which time the board will be able to judge weather he is worth keeping or not.

As long as they dont give the job to Dublin or Walsh ect ill be happy

Archived