Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Wizard_Striker

Tour

I am just back from tour of Walkers Stadium, it was a christmas present from my dad and Peter Jones is my tour guide a lovely bloke I found out some facts that you maybe be interest to hear. Peter Jones's favourite current City player is Iain Hume and all time city player is Frank Worthington. I asked him if he hear any rumours about new signings he told me that he don't hear any really but He know Levien is currently looking at player that have no probelm banging them in. Also got few freebies as well ;) Oh and lastly they is currently doing surveys to see if fans want to move the kop.You all maybe hear all this before but I just thought I'll tell you all about this. Peter even offered me a leftover energy drink from training rooms!

Any of you been to stadium tour before?

I am just back from tour of Walkers Stadium, it was a christmas present from my dad and Peter Jones is my tour guide a lovely bloke I found out some facts that you maybe be interest to hear. Peter Jones's favourite current City player is Iain Hume and all time city player is Frank Worthington. I asked him if he hear any rumours about new signings he told me that he don't hear any really but He know Levien is currently looking at player that have no probelm banging them in. Also got few freebies as well ;) Oh and lastly they is currently doing surveys to see if fans want to move the kop.You all maybe hear all this before but I just thought I'll tell you all about this. Peter even offered me a leftover energy drink from training rooms!

Any of you been to stadium tour before?

I did a tour of Filbo with a match sponsor in 1998 I think it was. Anyway, we had the Coca-Cola Cup at the time, got a piccy of me and a mate holding the cup. A couple of kids nearly dropped it as well!

Archived