Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Southern Fox

RUMOUR FROM MAN NEXT TO ME AT PALACE

two things you may have or not have heard:

(a) Gareth Williams will complete a free transfer to Manchester City in the next week or so (hence missing the Palace game after having a reasonable match against Norwich). In return City will get Robbie Fowler on loan until the end of the season.

(b) In the summer Richard Stearman has been singled out by Chelsea as I younster to groom as part of UEFA's new rules of all European competing teams must have a minimum amount of British players. According to this season-ticket holder, a member of Richard's family used to sit in the Kop until this season where he has disappeared.

Not sure what to make about either rumours but food for thought hey...........

(a) Gareth Williams will complete a free transfer to Manchester City in the next week or so (hence missing the Palace game after having a reasonable match against Norwich). In return City will get Robbie Fowler on loan until the end of the season.

(b) In the summer Richard Stearman has been singled out by Chelsea as I younster to groom as part of UEFA's new rules of all European competing teams must have a minimum amount of British players. According to this season-ticket holder, a member of Richard's family used to sit in the Kop until this season where he has disappeared.

Both rubbish

Why would Fowler move here?

Unless they've ran out of Charlie in Liverpool, I couldn't see him coming anywhere near here, he doesn't need the money and there's no chance of any medals so why would he bother?

a) I said that about a month ago. It wont be free there will be a fee attached, if it happens which is unlikely but I would say not beyond the relms of possablilty.

b) Utter crap. Although if its true I will settle for no less then 10 mil from those Chelski basterds.

Archived