Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

I think we should apply to join

I would not say Maybury either, Definately Hughes, he's a big donkey who shytes himself in the big games!!!

Nah Hughes is class, it De Vries that is the donkey.

Nah Hughes is class, it De Vries that is the donkey.

He started off well for us, then he kept getting injured and think he got a bit too big for his boots, Do, I am glad we got rid, Glad you took Paddy too, he did work hard, but he was awful some games.

yes hughes dint make it at rangers, but how many scots do make it at the old firm clubs?, at another spl clubs he would be a good player

True, but he just seemed a bit dodgy, He probably would have done well at Dundee United or some other SPL team!!!

yes hughes dint make it at rangers, but how many scots do make it at the old firm clubs?, at another spl clubs he would be a good player

Barry Ferguson, Andy Goram, Jackie Mcnamara, Paul Lambert, Rab Douglas, David Marshall, all have or did to name a few.

He started off well for us, then he kept getting injured and think he got a bit too big for his boots, Do, I am glad we got rid, Glad you took Paddy too, he did work hard, but he was awful some games.

I bet you are glad, but we (well me) aint!! your right he works hard but his passing is awful especially for a midfielder.

Barry Ferguson, Andy Goram, Jackie Mcnamara, Paul Lambert, Rab Douglas, David Marshall, all have or did to name a few.

in recent years, some of them date back to the 80's

I heard wee Joe Hammil was doing well.....surely that CAN'T be right, he is WOEFUL

hardly, hes's not played much

Wow so Andy Goram hasn't played for them in the last few years maybe more, but you brought nothing up about them being involved in recent years you said "but how many scots do make it at the old firm clubs?" i gave a few examples of Scottish players who have or did play regular football for old firm teams.

Archived