Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Sheehan

Yes, nice to hear Levein being thanked for pushing the younger lads forward because let's face it, we probably wouldn't have even seen Sheehan's name mentioned as a senior team squad member if Micky Adams was still the boss. Would he have been given a game at the end of last season? Would he have been given the games he has been if Adams was still here? We don't know but in my opinion only people who got to academy and reserve team games would've known about Sheehan if it wasn't for Levein.

Would this be a cover for all the speculation that he might go? I could be wrong and i hope i am but this might just be a media ploy just so that it kills some speculation and maybe put fans at ease a little.

Just a thought, and i could be wrong...

Would this be a cover for all the speculation that he might go? I could be wrong and i hope i am but this might just be a media ploy just so that it kills some speculation and maybe put fans at ease a little.

Just a thought, and i could be wrong...

I'd certainly want to go where I was properly appreciated if I were him.

Yes, nice to hear Levein being thanked for pushing the younger lads forward because let's face it, we probably wouldn't have even seen Sheehan's name mentioned as a senior team squad member if Micky Adams was still the boss. Would he have been given a game at the end of last season? Would he have been given the games he has been if Adams was still here? We don't know but in my opinion only people who got to academy and reserve team games would've known about Sheehan if it wasn't for Levein.

Well what a great legacy for Craig Levein - he played Alan Sheehan in a couple of games.

Archived