Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

FA Cup weekend

Just put this on another thread but!

I've had £30 on

Wigan 8/13

Blackburn 2/7

Man City 1/6

Sheffield Utd 1/2

Palace 2/7

Newcastle 1/8

Stoke 1/5

Pays just over 5/1 so £189 if they all win

Good Luck! :thumbup:

Ive done

Arsenal

Man Utd

Chelsea

Palace

Tottenham

Man City

Newcastle

Stoke

Sunderland

Celtic

Hibs

Inverness C.T

Rangers

Return would be £70.80

Just put this on another thread but!

I've had £30 on

Wigan 8/13

Blackburn 2/7

Man City 1/6

Sheffield Utd 1/2

Palace 2/7

Newcastle 1/8

Stoke 1/5

Pays just over 5/1 so £189 if they all win

Stoke. <_<

I had;

£1 on Nuneaton to win 12/1

£1 on Middlesborough to win first half/Nuneaton to win second half 50/1 (Not sure on this may have won £50 :))

£1 Gez Murphy to score Nuneaton to win 2-1 at 500/1 (1 goal out :cry:)

Then I had 2 accumulators;

Arsenal

Chelsea

Ipswich

Liverpool

Everton

Norwich

Bolton

Reading

Leeds

Man Utd

Tottenham

Liverpool

[b[Everton[/b]

Charlton

Bolton

Tottenham

So may have won £50 not sure ;) (Probably not :rolleyes:)

ive had a good day on the betting front , had a £8 double on gerrard 6/1 and shearer 11/4 to both score 1st in thier games and i reckon that will pay about £160 - £190

my other bet was close , a tenner double on colchester to win at sheff utd and everton to win at millwall , never mind good day anyway

I had;

£1 on Nuneaton to win 12/1

£1 on Middlesborough to win first half/Nuneaton to win second half 50/1 (Not sure on this may have won £50 :))

£1 Gez Murphy to score Nuneaton to win 2-1 at 500/1 (1 goal out :cry:)

Then I had 2 accumulators;

Arsenal

Chelsea

Ipswich

Liverpool

Everton

Norwich

Bolton

Reading

Leeds

Man Utd

Tottenham

Liverpool

[b[Everton[/b]

Charlton

Bolton

Tottenham

So may have won £50 not sure ;) (Probably not :rolleyes:)

Unfortunately Matt i don't think you will have won, a bet like this means that If Middlesborough were leading at half time, for you to win Nuneaton had to win the match at the end of the 90 minutes. This happened to me before, i was well gutted.

P.S - Well done Sparky :thumbup: and i Hate Stoke

Unfortunately Matt i don't think you will have won, a bet like this means that If Middlesborough were leading at half time, for you to win Nuneaton had to win the match at the end of the 90 minutes. This happened to me before, i was well gutted.

P.S - Well done Sparky :thumbup: and i Hate Stoke

Yeah I know, I did it at Leicester v Crewe a few weeks ago, The day before I had just broke up from work, I thought i'd won about £50 after the Leicester/Crewe match due to this kind of bet, so walked down town happily on the Monday morning thinking it was all a great start to my Christmas holiday gave me betting slip in, and the woman went into the back, and the manager came out and said "Yeah [looking at me weird], what have you got to claim then?" I said the "Crewe H/T, Leicester Second half bet" they said "no that means Crewe to win the first half which they had done, then Leicester to go on and win the match in the second half" came out the bookies well pissed off! However i'm still going to attempt to claim on this bet...they might slip up :rolleyes: very much highly doubt it :( <_< but might as well have a go...

Yeah I know, I did it at Leicester v Crewe a few weeks ago, The day before I had just broke up from work, I thought i'd won about £50 after the Leicester/Crewe match due to this kind of bet, so walked down town happily on the Monday morning thinking it was all a great start to my Christmas holiday gave me betting slip in, and the woman went into the back, and the manager came out and said "Yeah [looking at me weird], what have you got to claim then?" I said the "Crewe H/T, Leicester Second half bet" they said "no that means Crewe to win the first half which they had done, then Leicester to go on and win the match in the second half" came out the bookies well pissed off! However i'm still going to attempt to claim on this bet...they might slip up :rolleyes: very much highly doubt it :( <_< but might as well have a go...

If they refuse then say well i no it looks like i had that but but i did actually put down Middlesbrough then draw the sheet mustve slipped when i wrote it down!! :thumbup:

If they refuse then say well i no it looks like i had that but but i did actually put down Middlesbrough then draw the sheet mustve slipped when i wrote it down!! :thumbup:

On the betting slip I just wrote;

Middlesborough - Nuneaton - 50/1 - £1

On the betting slip I just wrote;

Middlesborough - Nuneaton - 50/1 - £1

Oh crap - I thought it was on a white and green sheet you get at the walkers ;)

i put £1 on spurs ht leicester ft yesterday and it came in at 40/1!!!! yipeeee

well done!! I put my pen on this.... doh!!

But stil had a pound each on Jenas to score first 12-1

Leicester to win 5-1

11-20 minutes 4-1 (time of first goal)

:D

Archived