Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jordan

My Sunday predicament

At 1 p.m. Eastern time: NY Giants vs. Carolina Panthers in the NFL playoffs.

At 1:30 p.m.: Leicester vs. Spurs.

I'm pretty sure that a bar that's a 10-15-minute walk from my house would put the Leicester game on one of its three TVs without minding much (I get along very well with their staff, and it's not a sports bar so the only people that would be there on a Sunday afternoon would be a few older drunks... and, well, umm, me this time :blink:).

...but how the hell am I supposed to watch both games at the same time?

Do I start with the Giants game, switch my attention over to the Leicester game, and then switch back to the Giants game when Spurs go 3-0 up? :P

Well the Giants game will last longer than the Leicester game so you wont miss all of it if you watch the Leicester game. You can watch the first 30 mins of the Ny Giants, switch to the Leicester Match then watch the end of the Giants match!!!

Ultimatley, it's where your heart lies in what you watch!!!

Went out to my locals to watch the two games... but unexpectedly, they didn't have Fox Soccer channel available! :(

Suffered through the Giants game (they were destroyed... oh well, next year) and was given a great shock (a pleasant shock, though) when I came home and saw the Leicester result--YES!

It's been over four years and definitely over a dozen televized games since I've last watched Leicester win--the two ones I've missed were the 4-0 Leeds win and this one :o

Went out to my locals to watch the two games... but unexpectedly, they didn't have Fox Soccer channel available! :(

Suffered through the Giants game (they were destroyed... oh well, next year) and was given a great shock (a pleasant shock, though) when I came home and saw the Leicester result--YES!

It's been over four years and definitely over a dozen televized games since I've last watched Leicester win--the two ones I've missed were the 4-0 Leeds win and this one :o

That's the sort of luck associated with being a Leicester fan. :)

Archived